IGNORED

Players Tomorrow

gordie

Apart from the orient game which we played well the rest we have still been poor, this wasn't having a dig at SOD by the way more at the players who IMO have been pretty inept, having said that I am in the minority and am glad he is gone although like many I am surprised at the timing of it

They've been playing well for the last month on the whole so not sure what this usual s**t is.

Results are what matter SoD and the players he chose, didn't get no-where near enough wins. Will be a few un-employed managers watching this one and who knows maybe one visiting the dressing room. :ph34r:

The players will be playing for there futures tomorrow and will be up for this one, that's why i.m.o we wont lose this one and could win it :yes: Preston 1- 2 City :shocking:

Just hope they don't get stuffed. Sod will suddenly become the best manager since sliced bread and everyone will say we would of stuffed them if he was still in charge

Getting your excuses for defeat in first? Curious. You were getting excuses for victory in, a few days ago.

• Admin

Would've thought they'll be doing it for the (ex) Gaffer

I hope you're right.

I remember travelling to Bradford after Ward left and it was clear the players were protesting at his departure as they put in the most lacklustre performance imaginable, letting down the new boss (someone they ended up also liking) in the process.

I hope you're right.

I remember travelling to Bradford after Ward left and it was clear the players were protesting at his departure as they put in the most lacklustre performance imaginable, letting down the new boss (someone they ended up also liking) in the process.

Having watched Baldock's interview on BBC I'm less certain now, was talking about how the players just drifted through Wednesday. Bit worrying for today and hope it's not the Bradford scoreline post Ward !

Yeah I also seen the interview on BBC and thought to myself just bloody well man up you big girls blouses or were they so upset of the thought if we get a new man in they may have to start pulling there weight or at least putting some effort in.

They should start playing in my opinion or they could find themselves looking for a new employer as you never know the new gaffer could be watching and we all knw first impressions count and all that...

Archived