IGNORED

Passionate Motivator Wanted?

Cider red

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/apparent-lack-passion-Sean-O-Driscoll-s-Bristol/story-20238718-detail/story.html

If what the post is eluding to is true, Warnock, dicanio or Holloway look to be the favourites then? I don't believe any of this jumping around on the touchline helps, but maybe odriscoll lacked the motivational skills to really get the team going? I guess we will never know.

Passion is crucial, I want to see a manager who excites the fans and motivates the players to give everything and then more...

Someone like King Leonidas from 300 would be perfect!

George Ferguson for me. He could dress up the team in false noses and baggy shorts and have them ride on to the pitch on clown bicycles.

George Ferguson for me. He could dress up the team in false noses and baggy shorts and have them ride on to the pitch on clown bicycles.

I did actually have a random thought earlier that the imperious George Ferguson might try to stick his nose into affairs and try to elect a council official as the club manager.  Just imagine for a minute if that was actually the world we lived in... the councils governing the city football clubs.

And P.S, Aizoon, why are you mourning the departure of O'Driscoll?  What did he actually do for our club other than establish a clear losing mentality?

They want a personality, probably a loud mouth, so they can hid their inadequicies behind him.  SOD refused to do this, often batting away questions with "You are asking the wrong person"  pushing those question towards the board.  Of course most of the time they remained silent.

I believe this personality/charismatic figure they are after, will be an attempt to blind the faithful from looking towards the real reason this club is in such a shit state.

They want a personality, probably a loud mouth, so they can hid their inadequicies behind him.  SOD refused to do this, often batting away questions with "You are asking the wrong person"  pushing those question towards the board.  Of course most of the time they remained silent.

I believe this personality/charismatic figure they are after, will be an attempt to blind the faithful from looking towards the real reason this club is in such a shit state.

I'm afraid that's not right at all, the board just want someone in charge who can inspire the team to win a few matches and climb up the table of a poor league.

Not too much to ask is it? 

I'm afraid that's not right at all, the board just want someone in charge who can inspire the team to win a few matches and climb up the table of a poor league.

Not too much to ask is it? 

I think that would be a added bonus

I did actually have a random thought earlier that the imperious George Ferguson might try to stick his nose into affairs and try to elect a council official as the club manager. Just imagine for a minute if that was actually the world we lived in... the councils governing the city football clubs.

And P.S, Aizoon, why are you mourning the departure of O'Driscoll? What did he actually do for our club other than establish a clear losing mentality?

I refer the Honourable Member to about 200 of my previous posts.

Archived