IGNORED

Not One, Zero, Zilch

A Horse With No Name

Why do they have to go tomorrow?

They don't coach the team or interfere with tactics; they probably have more pressing matters in the office to resolve.

I'm am sick of the criticism aimed at the board, what's the reason for this onslaught?  We are in the midst of a downward cycle and the last few years have been abysmal, but this is the game of football, it's not necessary an indication that the board are inept and to blame for all the club's failings.

When considering our lowly position, I'm afraid the buck stops with the managers and the players.

They don't coach the team or interfere with tactics; they probably have more pressing matters in the office to resolve.

I'm am sick of the criticism aimed at the board, what's the reason for this onslaught? We are in the midst of a downward cycle and the last few years have been abysmal, but this is the game of football, it's not necessary an indication that the board are inept and to blame for all the club's failings.

When considering our lowly position, I'm afraid the buck stops with the managers and the players.

It's always the manager's fault isn't it?! What a load of tosh.

Who has got us into millions of debt? The board

Who has sacked 6 managers in 3 years? The board

Who has given the fans of BCFC false promises? The board

Who appointed Tinnion FFS?!! The board

Sorry but we've had 6 managers in a short space of time, most of which have had a very good track record before taking charge here. They can't all be bad managers??? The blame for me, should be firmly pointed to the board.

I'm still raging about the decision of SOD.

Sorry but we've had 6 managers in a short space of time, most of which have had a very good track record before taking charge here. They can't all be bad managers??? The blame for me, should be firmly pointed to the board.

Raging about SOD?  The man had created a culture where winning games was a rare occurrence.  After the Sheff Utd defeat, the horrific possibility of relegation was looking all the more credible.  I salute the board for having the courage to remove him and give a successor suitable time to affect a necessary change.

Would you have been happy if we stuck with SOD and remained in the bottom 3?

I'm am sick of the criticism aimed at the board, what's the reason for this onslaught? We are in the midst of a downward cycle and the last few years have been abysmal , but this is the game of football, it's not necessary an indication that the board are inept and to blame for all the club's failings.

Just a thought, but could that be the reason? The board is the one constant in that period.

I'm am sick of the criticism aimed at the board, what's the reason for this onslaught?  We are in the midst of a downward cycle and the last few years have been abysmal, but this is the game of football, it's not necessary an indication that the board are inept and to blame for all the club's failings.

You don't think it's important for our club to be represented in the directors lounge at the opposition club we're visiting?

If I were a Preston Director, I'd consider it quite rude and improper for no-one to be representing Bristol City at tomorrow's game.

Why would we care?

They are neither coaching the team nor playing - I couldn't give a toss if they were there or not.

Now if you were to tell me not one, zilch of our goalkeepers was going, then I'd be pretty p1ssed.

Same comment to you as well then Kaiser :

You don't think it's important for our club to be represented in the directors lounge at the opposition club we're visiting?

If I were a Preston Director, I'd consider it quite rude and improper for no-one to be representing Bristol City at tomorrow's game.

Of course they have to go. Or at least one of them. It's called leadership. It's about support and motivation. They don't have to do anything practical, but when things get difficult they should show some commitment and not jump ship. I've no idea if the OP is right, but if that's the case it's disgraceful.

Of course they have to go. Or at least one of them. It's called leadership. It's about support and motivation. They don't have to do anything practical, but when things get difficult they should show some commitment and not jump ship. I've no idea if the OP is right, but if that's the case it's disgraceful.

Indeed, They are the representatives of the club, I would expect the Preston Board would expect to see at least one or two of them up there.

Have it on very good authority (the best actually) that not one single member of our board of directors will be travelling to support the team and Pemberton tomorrow. I think that shows just how much they care about the club in these very difficult circumstances.

According to Radio Bristol Steve Lansdown is there. Not sure about any of the board, but clearly the owner cares.

Have it on very good authority (the best actually) that not one single member of our board of directors will be travelling to support the team and Pemberton tomorrow. I think that shows just how much they care about the club in these very difficult circumstances.

I do love the way you slag the club of for something that (a) hadn't happened at the time you wrote this, and (b) mightn't not happen anyway. Well done.

and the boards support of all our managers financially?

Plus its the manager who coaches, trains and motivates the squad, not the board.

No doubt the board have made four mistakes, but ultimately the manager is the one who gets the bullet for bad results. 10 wins in eleven months is ****** awful form. Had this been Coppell, Millen or McInnes, there wouldnt be no complaints..

Archived