IGNORED

My Ideal Scenario.

A Horse With No Name

I know everybody has their own preferences over who should be the new boss, and that is perfectly natural, but for me the best possible solution would be this. Neil Warnock to accept the job, and immediately issue a statement in the local press, and on the club website along the lines of this. " I am a very passionate manager, and will fight tooth and nail for whichever club I am managing. I have had my run ins with Bristol City in the past, and that is due to my passion and desire to win. From now onwards, I am Bristol City manager and you can be sure that, with the help of the supporters, will give my all to turn this club around "

I am certain that this will pull everyone together, Warnock haters included, and see us unite as a club once again. If he was to bring in a younger but ambitious right hand man, who he could hand the reigns on to when he retires , in maybe 2 years time, I honestly believe this will be the best possible option for us. 

there is a very good reason that his nickname is Colin. He will never win me over, he is a Colin of the highest order, completely over rated because he is "good for a quote" the press love him. We need a modern football Manager not a one trick circus pony.

Complete caricature of the man in real life.  I have met him a few time as he live very close to my Aunt and Uncle.

I really think he does this to take the pressure away from his team.  Certainly a marmite man though with his media persona.

7 promotions is a great record, because previous record is important isn't it? and stated I believe when still at Leeds last season, he planned to retire anyway at the end of this current season, ideal short term candidate to hopefully save us this season and then let him retire.

Basic wage, bonus only for saving us from relegation and thank you and goodbye at the end of the season, that'll be a nice addition to the old mans pension pot.

Indeed, Neil Warnock (Colin ******) is a great manager at this level and will get our half hearted players kicking lumps out of the opposition. With the right backing from the board the Neil Warnock of 10 years ago would have been well capable of taking this club to the Premier League - the way he took Notts County up to the top flight 25 odd years ago was astonishing.

Neil Warnock - a manager we should have appointed years ago but would be well capable of saving us from the drop into Div 2, but time is running out.

Archived