IGNORED

Ladbrokes Close Betting

kachina

Ladbrokes 2 hours ago were 4/7 Cotterill. About 20 mins ago they had him 2/11 !!!!!

Suddenly they have suspended and closed the market on their website.

Make of that what you want.

:(  please no

Well hopefully that rules out Skeletor,the only silver lining I can see if that is the appointment

Doesn't that just mean they have had a ridiculous amount of bets in and will lose too much money IF he is appointed if they keep taking them?

probably, but when you have that kind of betting it generally means someone knows something and the cat is out of the bag.  But they can be wrong... I hope

A lot of bookies close Next Manager markets at 5pm and re-open the next day to avoid being stung once the majority of traders have gone home. I remember this being the case when we appointed McInnes.

Hope you are right Ian,or I am going to have a crap weekend!

A lot of bookies close Next Manager markets at 5pm and re-open the next day to avoid being stung once the majority of traders have gone home. I remember this being the case when we appointed McInnes.

They closed betting at 20.14 , so that doesn't back up that theory sadly.

People are right about the weight of money probably the reason for the market close. But I would imagine to move from 4/7 to 2/11 to suspend market would have to be some significant amount of money and not money you would risk unless you knew something.

• Admin

They closed betting at 20.14 , so that doesn't back up that theory sadly.

People are right about the weight of money probably the reason for the market close. But I would imagine to move from 4/7 to 2/11 to suspend market would have to be some significant amount of money and not money you would risk unless you knew something.

Sorry, I don't know why I put 5pm, think I was thinking of my finish time lol. I meant to put simply in the evening. 

probably, but when you have that kind of betting it generally means someone knows something and the cat is out of the bag. But they can be wrong... I hope

Not really.

Ian M is right. Manager specials open/close all the time. It's no big deal..... Unless the otib chief speculators notice it.

Don't look anything into it and don't lose any sleep tonight.

Honestly it's a toss up. I detest Holloway, absolutely detest the bloke. Not in a million years would I want him here, but I would probably opt for him over Cotterill. Honestly a disaster either way. 

:laugh: you can have a chew on the hedgehog as well!

• Admin

Not really.

Ian M is right. Manager specials open/close all the time. It's no big deal..... Unless the otib chief speculators notice it.

Don't look anything into it and don't lose any sleep tonight.

I knew if I posted enough it had to happen one day! :)

Archived