IGNORED

Uwe Rosler

harvey54

How do you know that?

We have just paid SOD a years wages (plus anything else that may have been agreed.. NDA agreement etc) unlikely we will also pay a club a year or more wages as compensation to another club as will as that manager wages.... Or in other words, with wage constraints is it likely the club will pay more than 3 years worth or wages for this year.

We cannot afford to get a manager from another club, manager needs to be unemployed so stop dreaming

This appointment is going to be massive. We're third bottom of the league, fans are disgruntled, attendances are close to 10,000 and we are still in the process of implementing a new club philosophy. Surely Lansdown has to put up the cash to get the best man we possibly can for the job? It's equally about the message it will send out. With fans disillusioned and questioning Lansdown's commitment, if we go for the cheap option and things don't work out (admittedly, they may not if we pay money for someone either) I fear many fans will have just had about enough of the current regime. 

We have just paid SOD a years wages (plus anything else that may have been agreed.. NDA agreement etc) unlikely we will also pay a club a year or more wages as compensation to another club as will as that manager wages.... Or in other words, with wage constraints is it likely the club will pay more than 3 years worth or wages for this year.

Don't necessarily agree - this is the same board that sanctioned 300k for Aden Flint.

Genuine question, does the money we pay out to a manager come under the ffp ( or whatever the correct term is) rules that we have to follow in League one?

You would hope it does. After all it is the ease in which boards dump managers that brings debts. There are teams out there, maybe even us still playing managers 3 or 4 managers down the line. So effectively paying 4 managers to manage a team!

You would hope it does. After all it is the ease in which boards dump managers that brings debts. There are teams out there, maybe even us still playing managers 3 or 4 managers down the line. So effectively paying 4 managers to manage a team!

I'd be surprised if it did.

Transfer fee's don't so I don't think fee's paid for managers would either.

I'd be surprised if it did.

Transfer fee's don't so I don't think fee's paid for managers would either.

I'm on about salary/wage call it what you will. Not compo to another club. I believe they either keep on getting their full wage. Or agree a leaving package. Either way it comes out of tge wage/salary pot

I'm on about salary/wage call it what you will. Not compo to another club. I believe they either keep on getting their full wage. Or agree a leaving package. Either way it comes out of tge wage/salary pot

Yeh sorry so you were! I guess that's why we went for this "12 Month rolling Contract", it limits what we would have to pay out. Still not going to be cheap though!!

This appointment is going to be massive. We're third bottom of the league, fans are disgruntled, attendances are close to 10,000 and we are still in the process of implementing a new club philosophy. Surely Lansdown has to put up the cash to get the best man we possibly can for the job? It's equally about the message it will send out. With fans disillusioned and questioning Lansdown's commitment, if we go for the cheap option and things don't work out (admittedly, they may not if we pay money for someone either) I fear many fans will have just had about enough of the current regime.

Lansdown as already come out and said he won't invest anymore

Yeah right. Why woulc he want to join this pile of dog turd from a side with plenty of cash, a new stadium on the horizon and a real chance of promotion. Anyone thinking we are going to attract someone like Rosler needs a reality check.

But we are a Big Club. I read it on OTIB, so it MUST be true.

Archived