IGNORED

The Presidential Thanksgiving Turkey Pardon

Might our "Mr President" in his Guernsey bolthole, consider a similar, stately gesture, and "pardon" the "turkey" that was Mr. SOD O'Driscoll? A noble tradition, in the United States of Americawl, something we ought to try, perhaps?

Only, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for the poor sod. He did try, you know. And I'm looking at the alternatives, the suggested replacements, and I'm getting second thoughts.

Source? Cranberry...

Steve went out on the lash the other night, had two pints of Guinness and, frankly, went off his trolley. Hence the timing of the sacking.

He also promised to do another pre-season tour to Botswana or wherever it is, and smoked a couple of tabs.

He's naked and cellophaned to a lamp post in Guernsey at the mo but, soon as he gets a shower and can find a phone, he'll sort things out.

Ahhh I see. I saw the button saying like this, but i thought it was referring to the button, which, if I'm honest looked a bit drab, so I didn't feel that I should like it. Anyway, I've got me trainers and Ron Hills on and am off for the jog. Erm, does it matter how far I go?

Well, it won't be far enough, sir, however far you go.

(No, really: I like this. I really do)

Might our "Mr President" in his Guernsey bolthole, consider a similar, stately gesture, and "pardon" the "turkey" that was Mr. SOD O'Driscoll? A noble tradition, in the United States of Americawl, something we ought to try, perhaps?

Only, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for the poor sod. He did try, you know. And I'm looking at the alternatives, the suggested replacements, and I'm getting second thoughts.

Source? Cranberry...

I'm pretty sure that around 5 of the early U.S. presidents had connections and relatives in Somerset. Somerset being one of the BCFC heartlands, so your post is not as obscure as many may think. :cool:

Me neither. While typing it i ended up standing in a cow pat. Im walking back now minus one trainer and sock. If you think i'm jogging on, you can jog on sunshine.

Couldn't manage a "jog," not at my age, but out for a pleasant Sunday morning walk with Lady Q just now, and I think I've found your trainer. Got it in a bag for you, will bring to AG (ask for me at the Legend's Bar). Will keep eyes peeled for that sock.

Oh, also, didn't lose your underpants yesterday as well, did you?

Couldn't manage a "jog," not at my age, but out for a pleasant Sunday morning walk with Lady Q just now, and I think I've found your trainer. Got it in a bag for you, will bring to AG (ask for me at the Legend's Bar). Will keep eyes peeled for that sock.

Oh, also, didn't lose your underpants yesterday as well, did you?

At your age, what are you on about Les? You keep saying you're getting on but I don't believe it, You sound like a bloke in your thirties!

At your age, what are you on about Les? You keep saying you're getting on but I don't believe it, You sound like a bloke in your thirties!

The Beatles were still together, swank, and Big John was still up front, knocking them in, when I wuz in my thirties. Les, the City and the sixties were starting to swing ... when we were winning .... which we were, all three of us. Often...

Archived