IGNORED

It Won't Be Holloway

kachina

Right, I'm actually a fan of Holloway but I can firmly put most of our forum base out of their misery and tell you now for a fact Ian Holloway will not be our next manager.

A good friend of mine had the pleasure of speaking to Ian yesterday and he put the question to him asking him if he would consider the City job if offered it.

My friend tells me his response was along the lines of  I'm not looking for a quick return into management and want to take a bit of time out to spend time with my family. The Bristol City job has all the possibilities to be a great opportunity for someone, but not for me.

I have no reason to disbelieve my friend and it seems logical, so the pro Holloway's, sorry it won't be happening and the anti Holloways you have nothing to fear.

no point getting into a slanging match on the forum- its all he said she said, but i was told there was a meeting at holloways bath home wednesday morning, and fyi- he would take the job here if offered.

Holloway was still away in Cornwall on Wednesday with his family on Holiday and returned home yesterday. He was at a charity dinner yesterday. Whoever told you the board were at his Bath home on Wednesday is pulling your plonker. 

yeah god forbid getting a manager in who has led his previous 2 clubs to promotion into the premier league.....

Not disputing he would be a good manager. But definitely disputing you saying he had a meeting with the board on Wednesday morning. That is complete bollocks and he was still in Cornwall on Wednesday. 

There's a difference, I know for a fact my mate spoke with Ian yesterday and I know for a fact that he has been away on Holiday with his family and got back yesterday for a Charity dinner.

Watch this, ready....

I know for a fact that my mate spoke to Holloway and in fact for a fact he ask if you talk bollocks and he stated you do, fact

Archived