IGNORED

Just Back From The Game

Lrrr

Not many other ways to put it other than truly dreadful! Apart from very few glimpses we showed nothing apart from how to play the ball back to Parish... so nothing new in that regard.

Playing 532 we were always inviting pressure especially when you allow their midfield run riot over your own. Not much of an idea of what went on at the end, Gallagher fouled Osbourne and wouldn't let go by the look of it which caused osbourne to react raising his hands pretty high round Gallgher's kneck.. ish. TBH I can understand why reds were given to both. However I did one Preston player aim a kick which is why one of our guys was on the floor. FA now doing retrospective action right? What happened with the Fulham guy, well this should be looked in to.

Also JET did nothing when not having the ball, very little effort put in today if the ball wasn't within about 10 yards of him.

ONLY bright part for me today was Gillett drove forward most chances he got, good on the ball and brought others into the game well. I'd like us to try and keep him around longer but don't know how likely that is with S.O'D gone.

Big questions need to be asked.

I'm at uni in Preston, live about 15 minutes from the ground.

Would have hoped that S.O'D's sacking might have caused a reality shock that how they've been doing isn't good enough.

I mentioned Stuart Beavon over the summer as someone I would have liked us to look at, opinion hasn't changed, not sure how many he's got this season but looked decent imo.

Not many other ways to put it other than truly dreadful! Apart from very few glimpses we showed nothing apart from how to play the ball back to Parish... so nothing new in that regard.

Playing 532 we were always inviting pressure especially when you allow their midfield run riot over your own. Not much of an idea of what went on at the end, Gallagher fouled Osbourne and wouldn't let go by the look of it which caused osbourne to react raising his hands pretty high round Gallgher's kneck.. ish. TBH I can understand why reds were given to both. However I did one Preston player aim a kick which is why one of our guys was on the floor. FA now doing retrospective action right? What happened with the Fulham guy, well this should be looked in to.

Also JET did nothing when not having the ball, very little effort put in today if the ball wasn't within about 10 yards of him.

ONLY bright part for me today was Gillett drove forward most chances he got, good on the ball and brought others into the game well. I'd like us to try and keep him around longer but don't know how likely that is with S.O'D gone.

Big questions need to be asked.

SOD lives.

Tweet from a PNE fan: David Bryant ?@davidbryant95

I kept saying Bristol City would be a tough game, right up there if not on par with Wolves as best team to come to Deepdale this season.

I find this really hard to believe, either that or every team has played appallingly there. We had 1 or 2 chances but other than that didn't create anything and passed the ball between our back 5 most of the time and up to the midfield a bit.

I find this really hard to believe, either that or every team has played appallingly there. We had 1 or 2 chances but other than that didn't create anything and passed the ball between our back 5 most of the time and up to the midfield a bit.

Did you actually go to the game or are you high at Uni??!

I guess it shows how people see the game differently. A lot of teams have said how good we are because on the whole we control games, without creating naff all! Today sounded like another one of those days, the commentators said we were doing okay. What this team Needs is a change in ideas and we will be okay this season. I just get the feeling if we really attacked teams we could do some damage, but odriscoll was too negative to do this, and maybe pembo being his assistant has the same problem?

Archived