IGNORED

Osborne Red Card

wayne allisons tongues

Will he be banned from Ashton Gate for life?

It is interesting how within the same 'theatre' of action the players are treated in a completely different way to the fans.

If what happened yesterday took place, say, between employees at B&Q, the police and the papers would be all over it.

I don't buy the idea that it's Ok because it's a testosterone filled sport.

I've never hit anyone, ever, and loved playing football and rugby.

On a football field it's passion spilling over, in every other walk if life it's assault. Not sure where in law it states this.

There's certainly no less testosterone flowing on the terraces.

It is interesting how within the same 'theatre' of action the players are treated in a completely different way to the fans.

If what happened yesterday took place, say, between employees at B&Q, the police and the papers would be all over it.

Yeah, come to think of it: Why was not Froch arrested for his brutal assault on George Groves? It's not as if there isn't any evidence, it was on TV. If it wasn't for that brave old man stepping in to break it up... well I hate to think. Anyway, if I did what Froch did to George to a work colleague, I would get the sack and probably a criminal record.

Yeah, come to think of it: Why was not Froch arrested for his brutal assault on George Groves? It's not as if there isn't any evidence, it was on TV. If it wasn't for that brave old man stepping in to break it up... well I hate to think. Anyway, if I did what Froch did to George to a work colleague, I would get the sack and probably a criminal record.

There is a certain thing called a license if you want to box. And you are not allow to headbutt, you have padded gloves. If you ate amateur you have head gear.

I would be intrigued to see this bought to the attention of the club by a banned supporter and see what their reply is. Nothing I expect, as I guess you don't have to give a reason to ban someone if you don't want them at your gtound. But I would be interested to hear their take on double standards! Surely headbutting is completely different to a bad challeng during play.

Assume you're being sarcastic.

Punching is in the rules between consenting adults. It's perfectly legal.

Not sure how to post the link from my phone but the red card is shown on the club's official YouTube video of the goal yesterday.

If I'm honest I can't see Osborne doing an awful lot can only assume it was because he appears to start it by pulling both thier heads together.

From where we were I didnt even see the ref send them off only realised when they started walking to the tunnel.

Oh I rate Osbourne don't get me wrong but what if the man (Cotterill) doesn't? We will just be paying his wages for nothing.

Then it's only one month, although now with the 3 match ban it doesn't really help.

But what if we didn't keep Osbourne and Cotterill did rate him, we'd be stuck with James Wilson!

True, to me it just shows they are not forward thinking at all.

If they weren't to do it then I would say they aren't forward thinking.

I'd rather pay Osbornes wages for one month incase the new man likes him, than not do it and be stuck with crap cover.

If they weren't to do it then I would say they aren't forward thinking.

I'd rather pay Osbornes wages for one month incase the new man likes him, than not do it and be stuck with crap cover.

I'm not sure they are forward thinking although I get what your'e saying. Carey not ever fancy playing again then? Do we still have O'Connor on the books? Be interesting to see what happens with the likes of McLaughlin, Shorey, Gillett, Harewood and anyone else we have on short term deals.

I'm not sure they are forward thinking although I get what your'e saying. Carey not ever fancy playing again then? Do we still have O'Connor on the books? Be interesting to see what happens with the likes of McLaughlin, Shorey, Gillett, Harewood and anyone else we have on short term deals.

Wouldn't be surprised if harewood featured if cotts joined. He signed him foe forest as a understudy to blackstock.

Is Carey fit? Seems like he has just dropped off the radar completely!

Wouldn't be surprised if harewood featured if cotts joined. He signed him foe forest as a understudy to blackstock.

Is Carey fit? Seems like he has just dropped off the radar completely!

He can't be surely? Obviously not the player he was but he would have surely been at least on the bench during our defensive crisis?

O'Connor is injured right?

Shorey will go in Jan, so will Gillett in my opinion, probably McLaughlin won't join us permanently either.

Harewood is till the end of the season right? 

O'Connor is injured right?

Shorey will go in Jan, so will Gillett in my opinion, probably McLaughlin won't join us permanently either.

Harewood is till the end of the season right? 

Yeah I know O'Connor is injured I just wasn't sure if he is still on the books or not? To be fair I would probably keep Gillett but the rest can do one. Probably a bit harsh on McLaughlin but we haven't seen any of him really. Harewood is on a year contract I think I thought it might have only been til jan but think its a year.

Archived