IGNORED

Tamworth

WMbcfc

Seeing it's our next game and could potentially be our next win (touch wood). I wondered if anyone knew how many city fans are travelling up? I knew we sold about 300 in the first couple of days on sell but I haven't heard any recent figures. I'm looking forward to this one, even though we are probably travelling up without a manger!

Seeing it's our next game and could potentially be our next win (touch wood). I wondered if anyone knew how many city fans are travelling up? I knew we sold about 300 in the first couple of days on sell but I haven't heard any recent figures. I'm looking forward to this one, even though we are probably travelling up without a manger!

We need a manger  - especially with Christmas coming, the annual nativity play just won't be the same..

We need a manger - especially with Christmas coming, the annual nativity play just won't be the same..

Would Colin fit in the manger?

BTW why is Bet365 not showing odds on this game? Is a Tamworth win that much of a foregone conclusion?

I heard about 600 which surprised me as we never took that many to Preston yesterday,can anyone explain why they are going to Tamworth and not Preston ?  

4 of us going, never went to Preston as been there a few times before, Tamworth is a new ground for us and i have a mate who is a City fan who lives 10 miles from Tamworth, we are picking him up on the way.

The way we are playing at the moment i think most fans are picking and choosing their away games due to the shite football.

Archived