IGNORED

I Think I'm Ill Or Not Ordinary....

You Do The Dziekanowski

I'm looking forward to next Sunday and to the rest of the season, Why? Because it's Bristol City and yes we're not playing well but nothing beats the excitement, Optimism and usually despair you get on a matchday

You may call me stupid, But if we go down I really wouldn't care like last season yes it hurts seeing my club in trouble but I'll still support my club

Even if Ian 'Gashead' Holloway, Neil 'Colin' Warnock, Steve 'Hoofball' Cotterill take charge I'll back the team

Saturdays are boring without football and the thing I look forward to all week is that Saturday afternoon, Maybe it's because I'm young and this will wear off soon, But no matter who's in charge, What the results are, Whether we play crap I'll still be supporting my club

Come On You Reds!!

You're my City

My lovely City

You make me happy when Skies are grey

And Red and White

And to prove How

Much I love you

You can never take my city away

I'm looking forward to next Sunday and to the rest of the season, Why? Because it's Bristol City and yes we're not playing well but nothing beats the excitement, Optimism and usually despair you get on a matchday

You may call me stupid, But if we go down I really wouldn't care like last season yes it hurts seeing my club in trouble but I'll still support my club

Even if Ian 'Gashead' Holloway, Neil 'Colin' Warnock, Steve 'Hoofball' Cotterill take charge I'll back the team

Saturdays are boring without football and the thing I look forward to all week is that Saturday afternoon, Maybe it's because I'm young and this will wear off soon, But no matter who's in charge, What the results are, Whether we play crap I'll still be supporting my club

Come On You Reds!!

You're my City

My lovely City

And Red and White

And to prove How

Much I love you

I understand where you're coming from. Although I don't quite share the same enthusiasm at present. I will always support the team whatever happens though.

Young? How old is 'young' these days?

Come On You Reds!!

You're my City

My lovely City

And Red and White

And to prove How

Much I love you

I envy you a bit. I lost that feeling a fair few seasons ago unfortunately

I understand where you're coming from. Although I don't quite share the same enthusiasm at present. I will always support the team whatever happens though.

Young? How old is 'young' these days?

Anything under 50 is young in my book, When you pass 50 you start to look at it differently IMO, More results then fun/Results make fun, But in current seasons that's changed a lot

I envy you a bit. I lost that feeling a fair few seasons ago unfortunately

But you're still supporting City, So you might not enjoy the Matchday experience, But there is something telling you to buy a Season Ticket or go to games on a Saturday

We all know we're in a mess but we'll all get tickets again, We just have to, It's our Nature to do so

Archived