IGNORED

Xmas Party Last Night

Swindon8er

Anyone seen the picture of the team Xmas party last night? Nice picture but it's obviously brought a few comments from fans who aren't happy with 23rd place in league one come December, it's on the BCFC fans supporters page on Facebook..

Don't have a problem as long as they behaved.

Anyone seen the picture of the team Xmas party last night? Nice picture but it's obviously brought a few comments from fans who aren't happy with 23rd place in league one come December, it's on the BCFC fans supporters page on Facebook..

We have people who support fans who support Bristol City? :P

Have you got a link at all, can't find it in all honesty. 

Careys main job finished now then?

Perhaps he could start playing football again.

A few people moaning about it on Facebook, as much S I am annoyed how poor we are playing I don't begrudge them having a Xmas party, it does seem quite early for it but I guess we have quite a busy period coming up so I guess it makes sense to do it now. Hopefully we can look forward to the festive season also. CTID

• Admin

I get where some people are coming from taking the negative approach as in the past it has been well publicised teams that don't have a party as they are not doing well.

Personally I think that it was probably a very good time to have it, the players were probably feeling down about SO'D going, and will hopefully turn into a great team bonding experience that gives them a refreshed desire to turn this season around - the only shame was that it would have been one hell of an ice breaker for a new manager

Why the moaning then?

Some people confuse me, It's a Sunday afternoon, Treat it as team building bringing them together

Negredo said him and Aguero work well together because they're always together talking eating everything

Two ways of looking at it

You're onto something there! so if we send Taylor and Baldock of on a few candlelit dinners they could become the new Negredo and Aguero...Premier league here we come! :thumbsup:

Archived