IGNORED

Http://managerstats.co.uk/clubs/?club=Bristol%20City

where's the joy

http://managerstats.co.uk/clubs/?club=Bristol%20City

there's only won danny wilson and the proof is in the link

Only one danny wilson? Bloke has a good win percentage. But falls way short when you need him to come up big unfortunately.

Played good football for a couple of years before he went all negative. Also managed a team full of piss heads and allowed people turn up drunk for training (when they could be arsed to turn up) and still picked them.

Categorical no from me.

Only one danny wilson? Bloke has a good win percentage. But falls way short when you need him to come up big unfortunately.

Played good football for a couple of years before he went all negative. Also managed a team full of piss heads and allowed people turn up drunk for training (when they could be arsed to turn up) and still picked them.

Categorical no from me.

You could turn that round and say he managed to get a team of pissheads to play good football and at the right end of the table! Although I agree I don't think we should go back.

You could turn that round and say he managed to get a team of pissheads to play good football and at the right end of the table! Although I agree I don't think we should go back.

You can say that. But a good manager would have tried to help some witg big problems, and bombed others out of the club. Those plauers were never at their peak due to the amount of alcohol they drank. By letting them do this, and by not moving down here and giving 100% to the role, he never reached his true potential or pushed city to theirs.

Archived