IGNORED

Madness

Major Isewater

Is n't it ? Football,

I must admit after all these years of following the sport iam no longer in love with the game.

I'm clinging on by my fingertips.

The football is OK, just everything else going on, mad owners, god knows how many managers getting sacked prematurely, agents being paid 96M by prem league clubs, overpaid players, ticket prices.

The football is OK, just everything else going on, mad owners, god knows how many managers getting sacked prematurely, agents being paid 96M by prem league clubs, overpaid players, ticket prices.

Well thanks for the morale boost Eco .If i was close to edge before i think you've just tipped me over !

What ever you do dont volunteer for the phone lines at "the Samaritans"

As for the rest of you nutty lads the party's at Our House !

Bless you all.

Did they record a song called "**** all the leeches who are bleeding dry our game " ?

Or was that Cliff *****hard ?

Well thanks for the morale boost Eco .If i was close to edge before i think you've just tipped me over !

What ever you do dont volunteer for the phone lines at "the Samaritans"

As for the rest of you nutty lads the party's at Our House !

Bless you all.

Did they record a song called "**** all the leeches who are bleeding dry our game " ?

Or was that Cliff *****hard ?

Absolutely :-) but is your house a house of fun? 'Cos Ashton Gate most definitely not at present.

At the start of the season I was so excited, believed our club was coming back, we all had optimism and now its lost, bickering amongst ourselves, staring relegation in the face, what next? No manager, a board most of us don't want, I'm all very confused :(

Archived