IGNORED

City Til I Die...

BS49 Red

Hands up if you have ever sung this yet are threatening to boycott if a manager is appointed whom you isn't your choice?!

Not me - ctid.

And? City to you die is what you are. There is no condition about turning up.

And? City to you die is what you are. There is no condition about turning up.

Conditions? I haven't signed any contract - not that they seem to count for much. The point is not about turning up but 'supporting' the club. Those who are actively saying that some appointments are out of the question kind of contradict this belief

I have sung it and I stand by it.

If City were to no longer be 'City' because of the selling of it's soul, then I wouldn't be boycotting City by not attending the imposter's games.  City itself would be dead to me.

Boycotting on the grounds of simply not liking the manager, isn't something I'd do.

There isn't a contract I've signed saying I have to go to every game ever if I sing this!!!! Just because I may not attend a game due to a g*shead being in charge doesn't mean I don't love my club and will til the day I die. Besides, City til I'm banned is more appropriate these days isn't it?

The only song I will never join in with is the "greatest team the world has ever seen". I cringe every time.

Conditions? I haven't signed any contract - not that they seem to count for much. The point is not about turning up but 'supporting' the club. Those who are actively saying that some appointments are out of the question kind of contradict this belief

So the point of your original post is?

I've sang it, I will still be a fan/supporter. I just will not go.

Everybody has a point where they cease to go. Explain away sub a gate below 3000 for a league game v Millwall in the eighties = CTID?

There are clubs who created almost entire new fan bases e.g Arsenal - Chelsea.

There are people who were once staunch from my youth who now give City barely a thought, some look on those who stuck at it as eccentric, even a bit sad, and they have a point.

CTID ... Its a load of bollocks.

CTID was sung against Oldham when we were one up, about 5 minutes before they equalised. I said to my friend that give it 10 minutes and the whole stand will be moaning and abusing the players. Sure enough, barely 7 odd minutes after that it was "Pack you're sh*t" "O'Driscoll **** off" "Jet you lazy c***". 

The majority of our fan base are fickle and can't go a full 90 without having a good old moan, but you have to remember that if they don't want to turn up that is their opinion, and opinion is what football is about. Let people have their own views, and besides, if they don't want to turn up because of a certain manager being appointed then that is their loss and the fans who will still be at AG's gain. 

Imagine if City appointed a manager where all the moaners stayed away.

Is that possible?

No, not possible unless the whole ground was empty.

Everyone moans about something. SOD being here, SOD not being here, the board, the catering, managers we may appoint, managers we won't appoint, managers we do appoint.

What's that old saying about pleasing some of the people some of the time...?

No, not possible unless the whole ground was empty.

Everyone moans about something. SOD being here, SOD not being here, the board, the catering, managers we may appoint, managers we won't appoint, managers we do appoint.

What's that old saying about pleasing some of the people some of the time...?

You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but only BCFC can p1ss off all of the people all of the time.

Hands up if you have ever sung this yet are threatening to boycott if a manager is appointed whom you isn't your choice?!

Not me - ctid.

Yes I've sang this and I will boycott if Holloway is appointed.

I have a personal experience from which to despise this maggot and I would see it as my duty, as a City fan, to do everything I could to defend my club from this disease of a man.

I can honestly and truthfully assure you that I will not set foot in that stadium until he was gone.  And I know many, many others who would do likewise.

I couldn't care if he took us to Champions League Finals, I won't be there.

Yes I've sang this and I will boycott if Holloway is appointed.

I have a personal experience from which to despise this maggot and I would see it as my duty, as a City fan, to do everything I could to defend my club from this disease of a man.

I can honestly and truthfully assure you that I will not set foot in that stadium until he was gone.  And I know many, many others who would do likewise.

I couldn't care if he took us to Champions League Finals, I won't be there.

And what is this experience? 

And what is this experience? 

I've posted it on here about 10 times in the past.

I'm not willing to compromise my morals, not those of my family, to support this maggot.

Put it this way, my Mother has no affiliation to football, but hates this rat with a passion.

Its funny that I`ve been lambasted widely, for not watching Drearys dreary team, tactics and selections.........................by many of those who say they will be doing the very same thing if x y or z come in.

Do as I say not as I do come to mind.....and before you ask yes I will be there to see Rotherham put to the sword by N Warnocks red army :yes:  :mf_sleep:

Archived