IGNORED

Sod For Barnsley, Sheff. Wed. Or Wigan?

headhunter

If our board have made such a grave mistake in letting the Special One go, indeed someone who is regarded as a top class coach by the likes of Brendan Rogers, then should we not by now see all of the above trying to get him to put pen to paper and work for them?

If my memory serves me correctly I think SOD turned down the chance to join Barnsley who then went for Flitcroft who at least kept them up. As far as Coyle goes at Wigan well their Chariman Whelan is hardly the trigger happy sort and he has jettisoned his man after just 23 games.

SOD worshippers get over yourselves, he had his chance and he blew it: 8 in 38 or 2 in 18 whichever way you look at it is dreadful!!!

I don't think you can deny he is a good coach, same as Coppell.

Unfortunately it didn't work out here, but I still wish him well wherever he goes next.

Can we please stop this team SO'D vs team SO'D out please, it's rather childish to keep having digs at each other.

Unfortunately it didn't work out here, but I still wish him well wherever he goes next.

Can we please stop this team SO'D vs team SO'D out please, it's rather childish to keep having digs at each other.

+1

Simply pointless. I drew a line under it yesterday, which doesn't mean that I'm happy with where we are now.

couldn't have put it better. Its starting to wind me up

he is a very good coach I just don't think he should be a man to lead a club in crisis, If we appointed him after johnson left I think he may well of suceeded here,

Op there is no need for that last line in your post and this is coming from someone who felt the sacking was justified

Doncaster, Bournemouth, even Forest to an extent.

But if he was that great a coach Doncaster would've improved as time went on. He had great success there at first, but they got worse and worse over tine and when he was sacked they were on a lengthy winless run.

I think - ironically - he might make a good DOF as he does seem to be able to spot a good player.

Can you blame them, relgated from the Championship and only 2 wins this season with what people will think is a club that should be challenging at the top end of the league. It does tarnish his CV pretty badly. Hard to see a Championship club going for him or their fans liking it.

Archived