IGNORED

Colin To Wednesday?

Who Are Rovers?

My Cousin is a Wednesday supporter and NW is seen by their supporters in the same light as Holloway is to many of our supporters, going back to the time he was manager at United.

I can't see the majority Wednesday Supporters being happy with this decision!!!!

My Cousin is a Wednesday supporter and NW is seen by their supporters in the same light as Holloway is to many of our supporters, going back to the time he was manager at United.

I can't see the majority Wednesday Supporters being happy with this decision!!!!

Will certainly split the fan base into two.

Although, as soon as they hit a run of form, they will slowly dribble back in.

It's more extreme than Holloway coming here. Sheffield derbies turn the city into an open warzone.

The Skull may have said some daft things about us, but it was so long ago that he had a full head of hair!  I can recall Warnock saying something in the recent past along the lines that he'd love to manage Wednesday just to get them relegated and bankrupt. I think he's referred to their supporters as scum.

Prob fair to say he won't be going to Wednesday! Why are the called Wednesday?

I vaguely remember someone telling me they were a cricket club that played on Wednesday. You might want to google that though. I could be wide of the mark

Archived