IGNORED

Warnock

longyears

Just for info to the forum - I live in Yorkshire and the local news on both radio and TV is saying that he is a nailed on certaincy to take over at Sheffield Wednesday until the end of the season.

They say they have spoken to club officials and it will be announced this week.

Good.

Lets move on to somebody else who is less than a 100% bellend. I would rather have Holloway than that tool, and I wouldn't want Holloway here either.

Just seen him on BT sport, he's presenting some football programme. They said the fans favourite to go to Sheffield Weds is Holloway, but the bookies fav is Warnock. He gave no comment and said he has been linked to every job for weeks. Also said there are a lot of jobs at the moment and will be from now and into January 'as there always is'.

I think Holloway was named as bookies fav for Wigan, fans want Phelan. And fans want Danny Wilson for Barnsley.

Just seen him on BT sport, he's presenting some football programme. They said the fans favourite to go to Sheffield Weds is Holloway, but the bookies fav is Warnock. He gave no comment and said he has been linked to every job for weeks. Also said there are a lot of jobs at the moment and will be from now and into January 'as there always is'.

I think Holloway was named as bookies fav for Wigan, fans want Phelan. And fans want Danny Wilson for Barnsley.

Actually the bookies favourite is Steve Evans, second fav is one Steve Cotterill with Colin 3rd Fav

Actually the bookies favourite is Steve Evans, second fav is one Steve Cotterill with Colin 3rd Fav

Well that just shows how you can't take notice of fans/bookies favourites, it changes so often and depends who you listen to. And it also shows fans and bookies don't agree on anyone!

Just for info to the forum - I live in Yorkshire and the local news on both radio and TV is saying that he is a nailed on certaincy to take over at Sheffield Wednesday until the end of the season.

They say they have spoken to club officials and it will be announced this week.

Mentioned on talk sport earlier as well, Adrian Durhsm said he knew him and he was offered it, he would take it- must be the case for BC as well

Let's hope Holloway gets either the Sheffield Wednesday job or the Wigan job. 

Their club colours suite him, and all of South Bristol can breath a huge sigh of relief.

Archived