IGNORED

Poundland Not Harrods.

Prestbury c of c

We are bottom of Div3,2 wins from 22 odd games,blown over 53 million and yet people on this forum feel they have a divine right to pick and choose any manager out there as if they are going to do handstands up the M5 to come here.Steve Cotterill is getting negative views yet he is one man that won't be playing 1 upfront with a defender comin on for the last 10 when we are 1 down at home.Warnock and holloway.....are you having a laugh.They have been on the end of abuse for years yet all of a sudden we would love them here?About time we had a manager attracting championship /premiership players instead of cast offs from lower leagues .Tomorrow is time to support the first 'local' manager..and GET REAL!

Stupid thread.. Would like the op to just quote one person who suggest they have "a divine right" to appoint the next manager.. As for the rest of the post, just rambling nonsense someone obviously wanted to get off their chest.

Other than God, obviously.

I thought this was going to be one of those posts about champagne....... you know the sort.........

Poundland has an own brand Champagne that was rated better than top branded Champagne from Harrods

And comes gift wrapped for Christmas in its own brown paper bag a no extra cost to the buyer.

How wrong I was!

I thought this was going to be one of those posts about champagne....... you know the sort.........

Poundland has an own brand Champagne that was rated better than top branded Champagne from Harrods

And comes gift wrapped for Christmas in its own brown paper bag a no extra cost to the buyer.

How wrong I was!

No, Dorset, you're thinking of Tesco.

Archived