IGNORED

Cotts Interview

Tomo

the one you call the god monkeh, would that be sod ? the one that you defended staunchly, and who you and your mates defended from any criticism, until he lost a few games ,!ou spent all summer defending him, saying we must be patient etc, if anybody dared criticise him you and your cronies went flying in with your ( metaphorical ) steel toe capped boots, destroying the unbelievers and accusing then of being gas etc, a couple of defeats and one melt down on here and your opinions turned full circle ! I have your measure air ,! you are fickle, your opinions change like the wind ! therefore your opinions are worthless !

Nothing wrong with that at all, someone to tell our players their shit stinks

Its funny but harsh. Maybe our players need a rocket up their arse like that?

I have seen comments like this elsewhere and I have to ask why? I have rarely seen any comments after games saying that there was a lack of effort (except Wycombe maybe), In fact a lot of people have gone out of their way to say there is no lack of effort. I don't see that of all the problems we have,  a lack of effort or discipline is among them.

Brian Clough always ensured a respectful fear and he sometimes made for awkward viewing in these situations. What did he ever win?

Some people have some very strange priorities when comes to the manager. I don't need him to organise a kids party or go for a drink with him. If we wins matches, that's all the boxes I need ticked. 

No problem with that but I can see walking in the Forest with that attitude might not have worked. Works at small clubs where he can feel in charge of everything but Forest is too big and established for that sort of behaviour. 

Not sure how it will work at City but I loved GJ when he had those players locked in the dressing room after a game. You always knew, how the fans were feeling, was getting across to the players.

Archived