IGNORED

Mr Cameron

TRL

Bent over and took everything China could shove up there!

What a leader!

Camoron is an EU loving traitor, a Bullingdon Toff, and Oxbridge educated boot licker willing to lick the jackboots of any foreign regime that will trade with his global capitalist Tories. I noticed that the BBC propaganda newsagency were portraying Camoron as some sort of hero for licking Chinese boot. For all the New Labour disciples out there,  I'm sure your new leader - Ed Millipede - would have acted in the same servile way as Camoron. :yes:

Camoron is an EU loving traitor, a Bullingdon Toff, and Oxbridge educated boot licker willing to lick the jackboots of any foreign regime that will trade with his global capitalist Tories. I noticed that the BBC propaganda newsagency were portraying Camoron as some sort of hero for licking Chinese boot. For all the New Labour disciples out there, I'm sure your new leader - Ed Millipede - would have acted in the same servile way as Camoron. :yes:

This thread was just for you gobbers.

Truely pathetic wasn't he? and looked a little uncomfortable.

This thread was just for you gobbers.

Truely pathetic wasn't he? and looked a little uncomfortable.

I'd like to see a British Prime Minister go to China full of glee and able to excite the Chinese leadership by stating that we'd hung all Britain's European Court of Human Rights lawyers for their treason for continually acting against the interests of the British people and in the interests of foreign criminals, foreign terrorists and home grown serial criminals. :thumbsup:

What on earth was Jeremy Hunt doing on the trip ?

I think the Chinese said that some of them prefered**** to arsehole and it was misinterpreted

Well if we leave the EU, get used to the spectacle of whichever Oxbridge graduate is our leader prostituting himself around the world Gobbers. And it won't just be serious economic super-powers that we have to fellate for trade deals, it'll be all manner of backwater economies because as one Chinese Nationalist, i.e. Government run, newspaper put it, "The UK is not seen as a major player in this country any more. It is a faded European power could for travelling and further education"

You tell me; which of those would make you more proud as an Englishman? Being part of a more centralised Europe or hoping to get thrown some scraps by our former colonies?

I'm very much a proud Brit, but I'm also realistic about where we are as a political and economic power in the world. Our position as a world leader has been eroded every time one of our traditional banks is bought by The Spanish or our power stations are bought by the Germans or our manufacturing base by the Indians. And what do our governments do? They privatise more and more, selling things off to the highest (usually foreign) bidder for a short term boost to the treasury. What next? Well universities are increasingly becoming a target of foreign investors, lets sell off our education. Our NHS is the envy of the world; lets sell off the hospitals! If that's the price of 'sovereignty' then for me, a Federal Europe can't come soon enough; I have just as much in common with a German financial minister than George Osborne so why not?

It's absolutely absurd that while Iceland (not in the EU) has a free trade agreement with China, Britain, despite being one of the world's largest economies, must act via the EU.

I also look at foreign non European Union investment into the English Premiership and think - bloody hell - all that non EU investment has made the English Premier League the best in the world. If we can get out of the expensive and red tape yoke that is the EU project we could attract even more investment into other sectors of our economy. So far, we've had investment into the Premiership from the USA, Russia, the Far East and the Arab world with hardly anything from any EU country. I think you'll also find that the Britsih government has been forced to sell off state assets by the EU.

Bent over and took everything China could shove up there!

What a leader!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11723838

Just thought I'd post this link for you to take a look at from Cameron's first visit to China after becoming P.M. He comes in for a lot of criticism but I remember at the time being quite impressed by the way he raised issues of democracy and human rights on their own turf. Took some balls I think and will not have gone down well with the Chinese leadership. This and his meeting with the Dalai Lama is no doubt why they are trying to make us look small at the present time. All a matter of 'face'. As is well documented they routinely 'humble' and make examples of foreign companies trying to operate there.

Archived