IGNORED

Alternative View

Brian Butterfield

As I am a bit under cooked by the current crop of managers I wanted to start a thread creating alternative management teams that would be fantastic in the dugout

My manager: Nigel farage

My assistant: Dave benson from get your own back

My physio: Quincy

My first team coach: Grayson perry

That unit would see us rocket up the league, if you disagree you can fight me, or think of a better fantasy bench

As I am a bit under cooked by the current crop of managers I wanted to start a thread creating alternative management teams that would be fantastic in the dugout

My manager: Nigel farage

My assistant: Dave benson from get your own back

My physio: Quincy

My first team coach: Grayson perry

That unit would see us rocket up the league, if you disagree you can fight me, or think of a better fantasy bench

My manager: Maggie Thatcher   (Should divide the fans)

My assistant: Winston Churchill

My physio: Dr.Robert   ;)

My first team coach: Toni Basil  (Hey Micky!)  ........ Hey City You're So Fine Don't You Know You Blow My Mind..... Hey CITY!

)

• Admin

Its about time Gazza had his first Managerial break, he might need time off to take sandwiches along to deranged killers, but an upside is that the bar takings would go up.

Gazza's assistant could be Father Jack Hackett, the team could go to Craggy island for a spiritual session and a cup of tea from Mrs Doyle.

Physio, Sir Les Patterson

First Team Coach, I'd have to settle on Carlo Flores (Spanish) the current Subbuteo world champion.

Press officer: Rebbekah Wade

Stadium Announcer: Tim Howard

Creche Manager: Beverly Allitt

Archived