IGNORED

What Ever You Think.......we Have To Back Him

coxyboy

As in the title , it is not Steve's fault he has been appointed, he was given an oppertunity and quite rightly took it , not the players fault! ( although some would say they have not performed )

We know who is to blame which is the board. My personnel feelings is this is not the right man for the job and is a cheap, jobs for the boys option but we all have to get behind him otherwise we are going down !

Vent your frustrations to JL & co but bloody get behind our team and new manager or stay away. !

As in the title , it is not Steve's fault he has been appointed, he was given an oppertunity and quite rightly took it , not the players fault! ( although some would say they have not performed )

We know who is to blame which is the board. My personnel feelings is this is not the right man for the job and is a cheap, jobs for the boys option but we all have to get behind him otherwise we are going down !

Vent your frustrations to JL & co but bloody get behind our team and new manager or stay away. !

Not Steve's fault?   unsure - close friend of a board member?  how long as he been in the Chairman's ear telling him he could do a betetr job than the previous manager?

Cotterill Out

LANSDOWN OUT

Whilst I agree we have to back him and, I will 110%, people saying it isn't his fault he has been appointed is sort of missing the point isn't it?? Surely he'd have had to have shown interest this job to be appointed!?!?

Anyway, I'll back him. For me, it could have been worse..... Hollowhead was a no go and I'd have found it hard to back Warnock after what he has said in the past

To be honest, think about it more clearly. He's worked with Burt at Forest and Burt is part of these pillar thingys we keep hearing about. I think its an appointment that means there will be no more staff shuffling as theyve worked together before.

Its not overly inspiring but we'll see, we've been let down so often after much expectation, this may mean less expectation and then perhaps some success!

Late play off charge!! ( ok, maybe not ).

We've got Walsall, Stevenage & Rotheram at home this month. If he picks up a couple of wins, then happy days.

He's not a manager that's gonna be here a long time but I don't want a Blackburn/Steve Kean thing going on when actually Kean was doing better there than anyone since.

Let's just get up the table to safety but any means possible!

COYR

I will support any manager of my club and give him a fair run.

Am I the only fan who feels the Landsdownes are getting the rough end of the Pineapple with little reason?  the muppets are not a family who have singlehandly pumped more money into the club then the rest of us put together. The Muppets are the players I saw strolling around at Wycombe Wanders away thinking they were big time charlies and were going to win the game at a canter..... and the manager slumped up against the dugout wall saying and doing nothing at the same time...  

thats when my support ebbed away...

7 managers in such a short space of time is a joke what is a manger suppose to do when he inherites another managers squad of players and gets sacked before he can put his own squad together. We would of been better off keeping SoD rather than bringing in Cotterill who is going to have the same problems all our other managers have had in the past. Plus the fact hardly anyone wants him to be manager is just going to split the fanbase when what need is someone to come in and unite us this is all going to end in tears imo.

I will support any manager of my club and give him a fair run.

Am I the only fan who feels the Landsdownes are getting the rough end of the Pineapple with little reason?  the muppets are not a family who have singlehandly pumped more money into the club then the rest of us put together. The Muppets are the players I saw strolling around at Wycombe Wanders away thinking they were big time charlies and were going to win the game at a canter..... and the manager slumped up against the dugout wall saying and doing nothing at the same time...  

thats when my support ebbed away...

Actually no, I think the Lansdown's have ripped the heart and soul out of the club and don't get half as much as they deserve.

The biggest howlers of the Bcfc board ever have been madecin a week. Getting rid of Sod for Cotterill is pure calamity imho. That said the new guy does not anger me like a trio of candidates would have. Impressed nope, angry with appointment no, disappointed yes. I will give Cotterill my full support and give him a chance. But the board in my opinion has proven how rotten it is with these two decisions.

SC please prove me wrong in the most spectacular fashion

I will openly say I have no faith in this appointment at all but that isn't the point. A lot of people will disagree with me, that is their right to do and as long as they can tell me why without telling me to do one or call me an idiot I respect that.

That said, players respond so much to the 12th man/crowd. I completely agree with the OP, if we don't want to see the club in the bottom division next season, then the fans have a lot to do now. All we can realistically do is get to the gate and make an atmosphere to help those players.

If we are still angry about things come the 2014/15 season then let us cross that bridge then, instead of bicker with each other about what might or might not happen now. Will the football be poor under current management? Possibly. Will it be worse in Div4? Undoubtedly.

I will openly say I have no faith in this appointment at all but that isn't the point. A lot of people will disagree with me, that is their right to do and as long as they can tell me why without telling me to do one or call me an idiot I respect that.

That said, players respond so much to the 12th man/crowd. I completely agree with the OP, if we don't want to see the club in the bottom division next season, then the fans have a lot to do now. All we can realistically do is get to the gate and make an atmosphere to help those players.

If we are still angry about things come the 2014/15 season then let us cross that bridge then, instead of bicker with each other about what might or might not happen now. Will the football be poor under current management? Possibly. Will it be worse in Div4? Undoubtedly.

That it is a great post, and precisely the point I was trying to make elsewhere. Let's get behind the team, as there is a big job to do.

Archived