IGNORED

Chat With Tinnian

bcfcrobin

My mate had a chat with tinnian a few days after the play off final and it seems that the players did not understand what DW was doing. BT said that the line up was way to defensive and he also said that lita was gutted to have not made it into the team. He comes in the pub so hopefully will get to chat to him soon!

Guest Tian

BT also comes on this forum occasionaly, i remember after Hartlepool he came on and thanked the fans. I'm sure he would be happy to discuss his tactics/team in the future. He is a great guy and i hope he brings us all the success in the world.

That's what I like about Brian Tinnion - he's approachable, will chat with the supporters and he lives in the Bristol area. Also the reason I rated John Ward so much.

Good luck Mr Tinnion :dunno:

Yeah very approachable lives in nailsea near me and as robin said he often mixes with the fans in pubs.

Guest Red_Atyeo

I would suggest this kind of thing will become less common.

He would probably get annoyed with everyone coming up saying ther team selection.

I would suggest this kind of thing will become less common.

He would probably get annoyed with everyone coming up saying ther team selection.

Well at least he knows how to turn a computer on and send the fans a message every once in awhile.

We can have an "Ask Tinman" section now. :dunno:

Archived