IGNORED

Highway To Hell

Major Isewater

From "Kingswood" Stock, mother, still lives there; father and there mum and dads; plus I went to Woodstock school before it closed and is now The Grange at Warmley.

Was Glos Boy, Going up this time, Glos Old Boy............change is good as a rest as the saying goes....and Woodstock was all I could think of at the time. :yes:

i notice Woody or stocky or woodstocky is a bit more classy than GOB  :yes:  thanks for the explanation.

nothing to do with Snoopy's mate then !

I don't know why you've bought into the Lansdown 5 pillars business strategy plan. None of the 5 pillars contain you as a BCFC supporter. Excerpt as per Jon Landsdown's e-mail communication of November 28th.........

"Over this last year, we as a club have made our strategy very clear. The five pillars built around Academy & Youth, Community, Recruitment, Facilities and Financial Prudence are the right ones and are strong. This strategy will not, and must not, change."

yet another deception,when will it all end ? :dunno:

Get off your high horses, Steve Cotterill is not the devil incarnate sent to finish off Bristol City, he has been brought in to replace a manager who was grossly underperforming with a squad that should be mid table and above comfortably.

Most on here just 12 months ago were saying Baldock was the best striker in the Championship let alone league 1.

Emmanuel-Thomas is a quality footballer

Most on here would say Cunningham should be playing at a higher level.

Fielding and Wagstaff were players with many appearances at Championship level

Elliott played regulary at Championship level

Williams, Wynter and Moloney very promising youngsters brought in from bigger clubs

Come on this is not a team that should be in the bottom 4, and that is not the boards fault and that is not Steve Cotterills fault, it is Sean O'Driscoll's he was sending the team out and making the decisions that led us to have a dismal start to the season. I cannot believe the smoke that is being blown up O'Driscoll's arse by so many on here, he failed miserably with a squad that most of us believe should be at least mid table.

Good luck to Steve Cotterill, we need points not pretty football at the moment, which was the only thing that dullard ***** O'Driscoll was hanging his hat on

Get off your high horses, Steve Cotterill is not the devil incarnate sent to finish off Bristol City, he has been brought in to replace a manager who was grossly underperforming with a squad that should be mid table and above comfortably.

Most on here just 12 months ago were saying Baldock was the best striker in the Championship let alone league 1.

Emmanuel-Thomas is a quality footballer

Most on here would say Cunningham should be playing at a higher level.

Fielding and Wagstaff were players with many appearances at Championship level

Elliott played regulary at Championship level

Williams, Wynter and Moloney very promising youngsters brought in from bigger clubs

Come on this is not a team that should be in the bottom 4, and that is not the boards fault and that is not Steve Cotterills fault, it is Sean O'Driscoll's he was sending the team out and making the decisions that led us to have a dismal start to the season. I cannot believe the smoke that is being blown up O'Driscoll's arse by so many on here, he failed miserably with a squad that most of us believe should be at least mid table.

Good luck to Steve Cotterill, we need points not pretty football at the moment, which was the only thing that dullard ***** O'Driscoll was hanging his hat on

How dare you talk sense - this is OTIB

Archived