IGNORED

Shouty Arm-Waving Cotterill

Aizoon

No more folded arms. No more sniffy interviews.

The perfect choice for some of the knuckle-draggers on here. Enjoy!

Knuckle-draggers? I never advocated replacing SOD simply because of apparent lack of passion and I'm sure Steve has more to offer than arm waving. Why are city fans so divided and at each others throats?

Love one another.

A few back to back wins, the Eastend seeing him turn to them and punching the air in celebration and reckon a fair few would be won over.

Oh and some aggresive digs at the 4th official.

Right. Just what we need. Possibly a knee-slide or two...

I prefer competent managers, regardless of how they comport themselves on the touchline.

To rate arm-waving above competence is a sure recipe for grazed knuckles.

So you didn't like SOD?

To support a manager who wins 2 in 18 doesn't say much for intelligence either.

Please can everyone just stop acting like spoilt kids and just support the club that i love.

The trouble is, it seems to me, that most of the posters on here are either schoolkids whose knowledge of football comes from playing Championship Manager instead of doing their homework or retired people like me who by definition are old and therefore moan about everything.

I can't think of more than a handful of posters who take a reasoned view of things, it's more a case of "Oooh, here comes a bandwagon, let's jump on it"

No more folded arms. No more sniffy interviews.

The perfect choice for some of the knuckle-draggers on here. Enjoy!

Right I think sod's sacking was wrong and feel strongly on the matter, but is there any need to insult others? makes you come across as a petulant child, suck it up and support the team. Whats done is done.

I prefer competent managers, regardless of how they comport themselves on the touchline.

To rate arm-waving above competence is a sure recipe for grazed knuckles.

I look at like this.

All airports use a highly sophisticated computer based Air Traffic Control system to manage the flight paths and runways.

This detailed system is run analytically by qualified and educated professionals.

However...

When the computers fail and the weather is atrocious (the fiercest blizzard on the darkest night) the only recourse is to send one man out in a Hi Viz Jacket carrying a torch.

And tell him to wave his hands about.

Welcome to BCFC year Zero  ;)

Archived