IGNORED

Move On!

Red_30

The majority of the people on this forum including me and other fans were not comfortable with this appointment. Steve Cotterill comes here with a mixed career as manager. Worked wonders at Cheltenham and did ok at County and Burnley. Yes he did poor at others but we need to MOVE ON NOW!!

City are second from bottom. We are in a mess. We now have a new manager. Regardless of whether you wanted him we need to get behind him and the team. No point mumbling and moaning about this appointment anymore its done. This will not help our squad one bit.

The appointment has happened whether you like it or not. Get on with it.

Just reading the other topics its embarrassing! Yes the board are a sham. But what can we do about it? Stage a revolt? Yeh because that will help the team and the new boss. I'd love to sit here and moan about the club as a whole. I'm 23 seen them in league 1 to then go so close to the top level to then fall from grace with pace!! To think we're now languishing at the foot of league one is shocking! But there is nothing we can do.

I'm in full support of SC now its signed sealed. And in full support of the team. COYR!!

Archived