IGNORED

Love You All

David Brent

Not sure I love them all.

Today, I just said we should get behind the team and support them in their fight against relegation and I get a load of abuse.

Never realised quite how many unpleasant nob-polishers we had on this forum.

There's such a division between city fans at the moment.

Not sure why but I get the impression that people are nowadays less inclined to consider other sides of arguments.

Not sure I love them all.

Today, I just said we should get behind the team and support them in their fight against relegation and I get a load of abuse.

Never realised quite how many unpleasant nob-polishers we had on this forum.

In fairness Robbo you did uncharacteristically bark a bit- ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone who can't get behind the club please p*** off down to Broadmead, buy a replica Arsenal shirt and confine themself to pub TV football.

That's not directed at you BTW Spud, but some of the OTT responses on other threads are doing my head in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fairness Robbo you did uncharacteristically bark a bit- ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone who can't get behind the club please p*** off down to Broadmead, buy a replica Arsenal shirt and confine themself to pub TV football.

That's not directed at you BTW Spud, but some of the OTT responses on other threads are doing my head in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a plea for unity really. i think some thought I meant anyone who didn't like the appointment should jog on, but that was not the intention.

Put my first poster on blocked today. Never had to do that before  :sad26:

There's such a division between city fans at the moment.

Not sure why but I get the impression that people are nowadays less inclined to consider other sides of arguments.

Because in modern day Britain it's all about me,me,me and nobody but me,I want what I want,you're wrong I'm right. What a sad,selfish,grasping country we've become.

Archived