IGNORED

Tamworth Tickets?

myol'man

I have a spare adult ticket for the terrace. 

We purchased them over the phone while we were overseas (we have come a long way...) before flying here a few days ago to visit family. 

The other person who planned to go to the game has other commitments.  The challenge will be to meet up beforehand, since I do not have a phone number in the UK.

We purchased them over the phone while we were overseas (we have come a long way...) before flying here a few days ago to visit family.

The other person who planned to go to the game has other commitments. The challenge will be to meet up beforehand, since I do not have a phone number in the UK.

Good on you mate. Safe trip

The other person who planned to go to the game has other commitments. The challenge will be to meet up beforehand, since I do not have a phone number in the UK.

Could I have that ticket please mate?

Could I have that ticket please mate?

Hi mate just seen your reply I still have one of the tickets yes. You still interested? You can have it for a tenner?

Cheers for the reply mate but I've actually found out I'm playing in Leicester at 1.30pm. Thanks anyway, had to wait until today to find out whether I was playing for the firsts or seconds and if I could make it. Hope you find a buyer pal.

Archived