IGNORED

Bristol City Fc - Boardout

BristolGFXCity

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As my yes vote is hardly sincere and realistic an or

True fan representation on the board .. A must to act as a conduit between the fans and "club".

The club has its five pillar strategy. One of the pillars is community. Bristol Citys community, its support, its true stakeholders is NOT represented on the board.

The club is not a club in its true sense. Members of a club have a say, or have real significant representatives, at BCFC fans have no say beyond the choice of withdrawing their support.

Representation would improve the clubs image and perhaps stop the stream of half truths and bullshit coming from BCFC.

Or

True fan representation on the board .. A must to act as a conduit between the fans and "club".

The club has its five pillar strategy. One of the pillars is community. Bristol Citys community, its support, its true stakeholders is NOT represented on the board.

The club is not a club in its true sense. Members of club have a say, at BCFC fans have none beyond the choice of withdrawing their support.

Representation would improve the clubs image and perhaps stop the stream of half truths and bullshit coming from BCFC.

All been done before. Supporters club had a 5% stake in the club in return for a place on the board.

What a load of dopey pillocks 'supporting' this club, have any of you that have or will vote against the Board considered the implications if the Lansdown's  left and called in the debt? We would be plunged into Administration 10 points deducted etc etc and that would be reality the end Or have you perhaps a plan B? And to  who will plunge money into the money pit that is BCFC, because I for one cannot see a rich suitor ready to propel us into the Prem, can you?

No I thought not.

Well Said!!

Everyone is entitled to his say, and opinion, but the video is clearly plain wrong.

We would only become another Pompey or Coventry if the author had his way. Thankfully that will not happen.

Mistakes they have made, undeniable, let's wait and see. Cannot wait for new stadium and all that WILL go with it!

What a load of dopey pillocks 'supporting' this club, have any of you that have or will vote against the Board considered the implications if the Lansdown's  left and called in the debt? We would be plunged into Administration 10 points deducted etc etc and that would be reality the end Or have you perhaps a plan B? And to  who will plunge money into the money pit that is BCFC, because I for one cannot see a rich suitor ready to propel us into the Prem, can you?

No I thought not.

We don't have a rich suitor ready to propel us to the Prem. now though do we?  All I want is a board that will run the club prudently and properly.  And that's not something the current incumbents have achieved so far.  Ten years should be enough time to get it right.

For those who have voted "yes", just one question. Which multi millionaire have you got lined up to take over the club, repay Steve Lansdown and finance the rebuilding of Ashton Gate ?

So you're saying that SL has made it impossible for anyone else to become involved?  Merde.

Not out for me but for them to look at themselves bring in leadership with clear vision of where to take BCFC, but lets see some leadership. I am far from happy with their performance but know we need them and believe their passion for BCFC, but want to see some strong leadership one that will start to address issues.

Well, following the scandal of my missing food vouchers and the fact my personal account manager is on a golfing holiday with Lord Lucan, I was quite clearly in the board out camp.

However, having viewed that video I've changed my mind.

As unbelievable as it is, that video is actually a bigger waste of bandwidth than The Hamster Dance. The soundtrack defies belief, it's like someone has taken a turd and somehow managed to force a few extra handfuls of excrement on to it.

Hope this was not the little school boys year 6 homework project, as that would be ungraded crap, talk about a silly attempt to jump on a few posters band wagon,  that have been trying to hijack every thread recently.

This is just as ill conceived as the "lets get rid of Lansdown brigade" - without any thought of what would happen plans

Or some of the pathetic name calling ie. Lansclowns and calling JL a person I disagree with, by all means disagree and have issues, we all except their have been errors and very easy to see with hind sight (i would have won the lottery with it :-), but we should not be so disrespectful to a family who have done a lot for this club and hopefully will continue for a long time.

Archived