IGNORED

What Is This All About

longyears

Somebody, anybody please post a better alternative to SC who we had any chance of appointing.

Somebody, anybody please post a better alternative to SL who is likely to buy our club.

Everybody on this forum hates Pulis but uhm he is currently managing a Prem side.

Get real you lot !!!

Somebody, anybody please post a better alternative to SC who we had any chance of appointing.

Somebody, anybody please post a better alternative to SL who is likely to buy our club.

Everybody on this forum hates Pulis but uhm he is currently managing a Prem side.

Get real you lot !!!

Warnock

Me

Who cares about Pulis

The forum's locked in a cycle of negative self-destruction.  Although it's always been broadly negative, I just can't get over the idea of undermining a new manager.

I think some on here would be happier to be relegated to League 2 and proved right rather than stay up and proved wrong.

The forum's locked in a cycle of negative self-destruction.  Although it's always been broadly negative, I just can't get over the idea of undermining a new manager.

I think some on here would be happier to be relegated to League 2 and proved right rather than stay up and proved wrong.

Just like our beloved club.

Dean Smith - Wallsall or Justin Edinburgh - Newport........................don't say compensation because we pay it now......or pay

it later when we fire every manager appointed by SL (except Coppell).............SOD just walked with 1 years salary and does anybody think Cotterill  will serve the full 3.5 years?

SL has made some awful decisions...............& he has wasted millions..............and covered those losses with loans.  For that you

laud him as some sort of messiah.

I'm watching Swansea /Newcastle tonight on BT.........Huw Jenkins hasn't had millions to pump in (waste), but through the fan ownership model that he represents  he has run the club sensibly and is only now spending what they have earned by reaching the PL (in their promotion season HJ told SL their wage bill was less than half of ours) . They're now competing in the PL and attracting managers of Laudrap's quality while some of you are getting excited by the appointment of Cotterill.

No-one is gonna buy us and that's the bleeding problem. Before he came in we may have been marketable but a club that has no assets and just debt on its balance sheet isn't. Simples.

Archived