IGNORED

Alright, Stuff The Politics, Let's Talk Football...

reddogkev

Evening folks, I don't know about you but all this talk of the boardroom and the behind-the-scenes activities when it comes to appointing the new gaffer is becoming just a bit tedious for my liking(!)

I'd like to invite you into my newly decorated football studio, yes that's right, you've just sat down on the old leather couch next to the bar.  I'll ask Terry to get you a drink, what's your tipple?

So my first topic of conversation is something on the horizon that I'm looking forward to, my first away game since going to Reading a couple of seasons ago... I'm talking about Notts County on the 21st December. 

How many of you folks are looking to attend the match and just how big a game is this?

I remember going to see us play there in 2006 when Mark Goodfellow scored and looked a right little beauty at the time, I thought we had a new midfield sensation who was going to be a top player for years to come, alas this wasn't to be.

I'd love it if we could sell out our allocation and make as much noise as humanly possible to inspire a crucial win.  Would be a lovely early Christmas present.

Anyway, here comes Terry with your drink, put your feet up on the table and let me know what you think.  Will we beat Notts County, and while you're at it, how'd you fancy us against Tamworth this Sunday?

I've had a word with Terry, tried to remind him this isn't bloody butlers in the buff, and he's going to try harder with the next round of drinks.

Christ, the MOTD highlights aren't bad tonight, Hazard and Suarez have played absolute blinders this evening.

I just hope we had a scout in the Kop at Anfield.

So, back to the CITY, do you know that new guy in charge, Steve Cotts, bloody eck he did alright at Cheltenham, didn't he?

Archived