IGNORED

Worried For Sod

Major Isewater

Just seen the Post

"Alien like creature" seen floating in the harbour !

Don't take it so bad Sean ,it's the crazy world of football .

You have every thing to live for .

There may soon be an opening at the Gas ....

On second thoughts ....

A years pay in his pocket Im sure he's fine.. There are always jobs in this game so sure he'll be in work again soon.

Just seen the Post

On second thoughts ....

Would expect him to be back in the Championship at a club with more resources than ours.

Just seen the Post

On second thoughts ....

Might be Keith Dawe - how would anybody know?

We are the poison challice that tarnishes any manager's CV at this point in time. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was overlooked, not to mention the positives of taking 12 points from our last 7 games with him.

I think other employers might take a slightly longer-term view than that. It's a bit like going: "Well Herr Hitler, you had a great war, apart from the last 3 years...."

I think Sean's biggest achievements remain at a lower league level and if he's recruited anywhere it may even be by a L2 club - or maybe to coach under another manager. 

We are the poison challice that tarnishes any manager's CV at this point in time. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was overlooked, not to mention the positives of taking 12 points from our last 7 games with him.

I think you're forgetting he had a similar winless streak during his final months in charge of Doncaster. He's won something like 23 of the last 100 or so games he's managed. Any prospective employer, looking at that record, would need to have a hell of a lot of faith in his methods.

I think you're forgetting he had a similar winless streak during his final months in charge of Doncaster. He's won something like 23 of the last 100 or so games he's managed. Any prospective employer, looking at that record, would need to have a hell of a lot of faith in his methods.

Forest certainly did thereafter, he was like the Roberto Martinez of the Championship. Great manager and plenty to offer if the club had the coin and the reputation, there is certainly a strong element of trust with the children's university fund when it comes to the chairman.

Forest certainly did thereafter, he was like the Roberto Martinez of the Championship. Great manager and plenty to offer if the club had the coin and the reputation, there is certainly a strong element of trust with the children's university fund when it comes to the chairman.

Indeed they did, but he's repeated the same long winless streak here now. Clubs may turn a blind eye to one, but IMO, it would represent a huge gamble to ignore two.

Indeed they did, but he's repeated the same long winless streak here now. Clubs may turn a blind eye to one, but IMO, it would represent a huge gamble to ignore two.

If you goto a failing organisation, change the failing staff, reorganise things, cut costs and introduce an entirely new work ethic you would expect things to get worse short term, but to get better long term..

If you goto a failing organisation, change the failing staff, reorganise things, cut costs and introduce an entirely new work ethic you would expect things to get worse short term, but to get better long term..

But as Morrissey would say: "How soon is now?" You may know the next line...

Well I would like to be positive about that but I look at it as 11 points dropped. Agree with you about the poison chalice

and hope that changes with the appointment of Cotterill. At the same time I wish SOD well.

Archived