IGNORED

Interest Is Waning

Major Isewater

The Evil Pist site i noticed two headlines;

"City hope to cash in on arrival of new manager" and

"Giant crab recovering in Bristol .."

Strangely i opted for the story of the unfortunately named "giant edible' crab " and luckily it all ends well.

Draw your own conclusions .

Once a year, the company that runs the aquarium drop a story about a giant crab or lobster recovering after being caught by fishermen and the Post always print it. I wonder if their News Editor has shares in Astro Parks.

Being as they're of a sizeable nature, if you failed to notice them I think you'd be more worried about an unwanted vasectomy, than any catching that may occur!

My God :o

I'd be careful about using public loos in Bristol, if the Council hadn't closed them all :(

Once a year, the company that runs the aquarium drop a story about a giant crab or lobster recovering after being caught by fishermen and the Post always print it. I wonder if their News Editor has shares in Astro Parks.

Not sure but think he has shares in Amy Willerton.

From a quick skim read of this thread, it sounds like the Post headlines confirm that Santa's got crabs and he got them from Steve Cotteril and interest is wanin because the Bank of England won't put the base rate up - is that the gist of it?   :shocking:

From a quick skim read of this thread, it sounds like the Post headlines confirm that Santa's got crabs and he got them from Steve Cotteril and interest is wanin because the Bank of England won't put the base rate up - is that the gist of it? :shocking:

But if they put the base rate up the crabs will be able to jump even higher - won't they?

From a quick skim read of this thread, it sounds like the Post headlines confirm that Santa's got crabs and he got them from Steve Cotteril and interest is wanin because the Bank of England won't put the base rate up - is that the gist of it?   :shocking:

Yes, that's right. Santa's got crabs to pull the sleigh because Donner und Blitzen are on strike for double time on Dec 25th.

Archived