IGNORED

O'pinions

Major Isewater

People job see things differently.It is the same with films,books,music or whatever.I wanted SOD to have more time but at the same time when SC was appointed I was willing to support him.It was nice to see the team set up differently yesterday and an explanation of the managers reasoning.

People job see things differently.It is the same with films,books,music or whatever.I wanted SOD to have more time but at the same time when SC was appointed I was willing to support him.It was nice to see the team set up differently yesterday and an explanation of the managers reasoning.

Here here. A wise and reasonable opinion.

Biggest issue is that so many posters seem to form a pre-conception about something and from that point no amount of counter argument, or even factual evidence will change their mind or opinion. Cotterill has been condemned as useless by many, and you feel that they almost want him to fail so they can be proved right.

Steve Lansdown could have poached Martinez from Everton, got us back into the championship inside a season, got AV built next summer , us challenging for promotion to the prem in front of full houses  and making a profit and there are some fans who would still be questioning his judgement.

Biggest issue is that so many posters seem to form a pre-conception about something and from that point no amount of counter argument, or even factual evidence will change their mind or opinion. Cotterill has been condemned as useless by many, and you feel that they almost want him to fail so they can be proved right.

Steve Lansdown could have poached Martinez from Everton, got us back into the championship inside a season, got AV built next summer , us challenging for promotion to the prem in front of full houses and making a profit and there are some fans who would still be questioning his judgement.

Exactly right,i fear.

No amount of reasonned argument will change some peoples stance.therein lies the problem ,polarisation .

Archived