IGNORED

Rotherham

Kingswoodactor

Sorry, they may have only got 3 more points than us in the last 8 games but......

They've taken 12 points from the last 8, but 10 of them have come in the last four games where they've scored 10 and conceded 1 and won their last two away games by 3-0.

We've got 2 points in that period and scored 3, letting in 5.

Stats can be manipulated but form can't - and they are bang in form. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we beat them and I'd be happy with a draw but I'm expecting a pretty comprehensive defeat by at least two goals.

Then again, this is football, and I'm usually wrong......

So bang in form they just lost at home to 4th tier Rochdale in the cup.

We will show no fear have confidence and belief, will set out to give them a problem not the other way around, it will be a defeat but to Rotherham not by them to us.

The stats you quote are meaningless as they were under control of Mr Boring.

on the pitch .......and not 1 person banned :thumbsup:

Great response from the few Rotherham fans that were there. They joined into the spirit of the occasion and I can remember one of them swapping shirts with a City fan. You don't get that playing the gas - just swapping punches!

Great response from the few Rotherham fans that were there. They joined into the spirit of the occasion and I can remember one of them swapping shirts with a City fan. You don't get that playing the gas - just swapping punches!

Yep always stuck with me that day, especially as I believe they'd been relegated a while before. Classy.

BTW, I know it's a different and old thread, but Steve Evans and one of the blokes from the League of Gentleman - lookalikes?

Sorry, they may have only got 3 more points than us in the last 8 games but......

They've taken 12 points from the last 8, but 10 of them have come in the last four games where they've scored 10 and conceded 1 and won their last two away games by 3-0.

We've got 2 points in that period and scored 3, letting in 5.

Stats can be manipulated but form can't - and they are bang in form. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we beat them and I'd be happy with a draw but I'm expecting a pretty comprehensive defeat by at least two goals.

Then again, this is football, and I'm usually wrong......

Usually I'd agree with that assessment, but you're underestimating the "new manager effect".

Even SOD won his first 5 home games as City manager. Cotterill I believe won his first 4/5 games at Burnley, Forest and Notts C and I fully expect him to repeat the trick here. He needs to.

Archived