IGNORED

I Can't Believe It Was 50 Years Ago On Saturday

Aizoon

We only do City wins in our Eastville 'All our yesterdays'. ;)

;)

That's one moment I'll never forget. Back pass to Gibbo, he fumbles it back to Gordon Low, he passes back to Gibson. Gibbo's left hand gets to ball before his right and he pushes it into his own net :argh:

We only do City wins in our Eastville 'All our yesterdays'. ;)

Exactly!

;)

That's one moment I'll never forget. Back pass to Gibbo, he fumbles it back to Gordon Low, he passes back to Gibson. Gibbo's left hand gets to ball before his right and he pushes it into his own net :argh:

I was about 2 so luckily it has not troubled me this past 50 years....Have you ever sought help for those memories Aiz?

xmas 74

Jingle bells! Happy thoughts!!

How long ago was that match at Eastville when we absolutely smashed Rovers in the second half, with the wind at our backs?

Will  never forget the 4th, a drop kick from Cash,one bounce into their half and fear lets the ball come over his shoulder before volleying in from 25 yards.

I think Dick Sheppard made his return for the gas that game following his fractured skull injury.

Will  never forget the 4th, a drop kick from Cash,one bounce into their half and fear lets the ball come over his shoulder before volleying in from 25 yards.

I think Dick Sheppard made his return for the gas that game following his fractured skull injury.

I remember Jimmy Mann had a blinder. Met him at the AG8 dinner - he nearly didn't come because he thought no one would remember him! 

Archived