IGNORED

Abuse From Tamworth Crowd

Murraysrightplum

It is surely no coincidence that the most significant person who came from Tamworth was one Sir Robert Peel. He was of course the man who found it necessary to invent the police who were then nicknamed "bobbies" in recognition of this act

Hate to contradict you (I don't, I get off on it), but Peelypoos is from Bury in Lancashire, he was MP for Tamworth though. He founded the Met Police in 1829 and became MP of Tamworth in 1830. 

Went to see his statue after the game.

Well it is stating the obvious and probably JET couldn't give 2 shits if someone called him black, But the argument is there that if you are pointing out someone's colour in an obvious derogatory way then it is racist.

If someone shouted ahhh you're white at me I wouldn't care, but I'm not sure it's quite the same thing.

Anyway don't want to get into a discussion about what's racist and what's not as it's been done to death before...

That's what confuses me about racism, How isn't someone using your skin colour as an offence not racist, If someone said Ahh you're white, Meaning for it to be offensive then that is racist

Just like not hiring someone because of there skin colour, Anyway it's wrong whatever the matter

That's what confuses me about racism, How isn't someone using your skin colour as an offence not racist, If someone said Ahh you're white, Meaning for it to be offensive then that is racist

Just like not hiring someone because of there skin colour, Anyway it's wrong whatever the matter

In the week of Mandela's death and all that went on in the apartheid SA I'd suggest that being called white is not really worth getting upset about.

So because Mandela died racial abuse towards whites is ok this week?

If you could explain this, that would be peachy. Cheers.

Because last time I looked - abuse to anyone regarding their skin colour is racist. Let me know when that changed please.

Thanks.

Have whites ever been treated like the non whites were in the apartheid state that was SA, I don't think so !

Would be interested to know where whites have suffered racial discrimination.

Have whites ever been treated like the non whites were in the apartheid state that was SA, I don't think so !

Would be interested to know where whites have suffered racial discrimination.

Maybe not SA, but on our own doorstep ! How many muggings have occured over the years in the St. Pauls area

where small groups of black guys have robbed and beaten single white guys...that always seemed racialy motivated to me !

( just putting my tin hat on )

Archived