IGNORED

New Man, One Tricky Game, Where Do You Think We'll Finish?

You Do The Dziekanowski

Cotterill has had his first game in charge against a tricky opposition and someone we would usually lose to going by recent FA Cup results

So where do think we will finish come May?

I think 15th, Don't think we'll go down but don't think it'll be easy to stay up, Going to be inconsistent I feel

One game at a time...has S'OD just walked back in?

Interesting point about tricky opposition, have we ever lost to a non league team in the cup?

One game at a time...has S'OD just walked back in?

Interesting point about tricky opposition, have we ever lost to a non league team in the cup?

If we haven't we have gone out to lower league opposition far too many times recently, We also make it difficult for ourselves, So coming against a team who caused an upset last round and us being in poor form I would say it was a tricky game

Will be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window. Heard rumours Elliot was going to millwall and I'm sure cotterill will have a few targets in mind.

As long as we survive relegation, this season was supposed to be transitional anyway. However, cotterill now has half a season to impress and push us up the table. There is still a possibility of playoffs but we must work hard for it

If we haven't we have gone out to lower league opposition far too many times recently, We also make it difficult for ourselves, So coming against a team who caused an upset last round and us being in poor form I would say it was a tricky game

Totally agree it was tricky, I for one expected the worst! I'm sure someone on here knows whether we'd ever been beat by non league, our cup record is a shocker in recent times non league or not!

Will be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window. Heard rumours Elliot was going to millwall and I'm sure cotterill will have a few targets in mind.

As long as we survive relegation, this season was supposed to be transitional anyway. However, cotterill now has half a season to impress and push us up the table. There is still a possibility of playoffs but we must work hard for it

If we don't survive would we change the manager again ?

I think we'll be alright having seen some of the other teams but i think it will be tight.

We have some very good players.

I used to think not, but apparently Aldershot were non-league when they beat us in 1923 or something

Until WWI, the Southern League was almost on a par with FL 2nd division. Remember, Spurs won the FA Cup when they were in the Southern.

We certainly haven't lost to a non-league team since WWII.

I hope so. I can't remember being so dispondent about any City team.

Mind you, am generally down due to being ill and not having ridden my bike in a while.

Well Sam ,being ill is God's way of telling you that you're still alive And kicking.So hang on in there mate and i wish you a Junior Bent recovery ,very rapid and no afters.

As for the team ,we've had worse ,much worse so ...

Always look on the bright cider life.

Archived