IGNORED

Junior Red

Harry

Happy to share with all my fellow OTIB muckers, the birth of my baby girl Jessica this afternoon at 2.12pm!

You might find me posting at strange times in the morning over the next few weeks/months!!

Cheers

Harry

Just in time for the 3rd test, eh!

You start watching that and you'll both be having sleepless nights.

• Admin

Happy to share with all my fellow OTIB muckers, the birth of my baby girl Jessica this afternoon at 2.12pm!

You might find me posting at strange times in the morning over the next few weeks/months!!

Cheers

Harry

Just seen your pic on Twitter, very proud looking dad, lovely early Christmas present

Then they're wrong!! My daughter is 20 on Monday and it doesn't get easier!!

Sorry Harry!!!

Thinking about this some more glyn, and I have to say, that is some "transition." 20 years and counting. I must ask, were you really up for the "fight" that is parenting an infant child into adulthood? Or is that a stupid question? It's okay, I can see you waving your arms at me. Nuff said....

All the best mate. I've got two daughters and a wife and I now know that females, although beautiful are an unusual species. The older you get the more puzzled you will become. Their decision making and nagging will leave you baffled and bruised. all the best for the future and enjoy the experience.

Thinking about this some more glyn, and I have to say, that is some "transition." 20 years and counting. I must ask, were you really up for the "fight" that is parenting an infant child into adulthood? Or is that a stupid question? It's okay, I can see you waving your arms at me. Nuff said....

Actually , there is an advantage to having a daughter that age. 6 of her mates are currently getting changed in to their 'going out gear' in our house!

Operation Yewtree here I come!!

Archived