IGNORED

Channel 4 Request For Men To Take Part In T V Programme.

Maesknoll Red

I did not see him on Saturday my dear.

Well, if you had come to the KFC, Kelly, my dear, after the game, as invited, you would have seen me. Looking rather awkward, as it happens. And getting funny looks from young kiddies, in dreadful clothes, and struggling to speak properly. I don't make a habit of loitering in fastfood establishments, you know. Is this what is called being stood-up?

Anyway, you missed out on those chips I promised. I couldn't eat them all. I've saved the leftovers. I'll give them to BigTone if you're not fussed?

Who is this Kelly you speak of!?!?

"My head is in a spin,

My feet don't touch the ground.

Because you "quoted" me

My head goes round and round.

My knees are shakin' Dolly,

My heart it beats like a drum,

It feels like, it feels like I'm in love...

Aint been this way before,

But I know I'm turned on..."

Oh, yes. I've got all your records, Kelly my love. But one in particular is always with me, your 1980 pop disco classic: " Feels Like I'm In Love," Kelly Marie, 1980. Who can forget that Top of the Pops, and what you were wearing? If only I was able to put up the video on here of "Feels Like I'm In Love" by you, Kelly Marie, 1980. I watch it on that youtube whenever one of the grandchildren is good enough to find it for me. If only someone could put it up on here...

Oh, Dolly/ Kelly Marie, no need to be so bashful. Sing it for us again my dear!

"My head is in a spin,

My feet don't touch the ground.

Because you "quoted" me

My head goes round and round.

My knees are shakin' Dolly,

My heart it beats like a drum,

It feels like, it feels like I'm in love...

Aint been this way before,

But I know I'm turned on..."

Oh, yes. I've got all your records, Kelly my love. But one in particular is always with me, your 1980 pop disco classic: " Feels Like I'm In Love," Kelly Marie, 1980. Who can forget that Top of the Pops, and what you were wearing? If only I was able to put up the video on here of "Feels Like I'm In Love" by you, Kelly Marie, 1980. I watch it on that youtube whenever one of the grandchildren is good enough to find it for me. If only someone could put it up on here...

Oh, Dolly/ Kelly Marie, no need to be so bashful. Sing it for us again my dear!

Nice try at backtracking Poo old chap.

Archived