IGNORED

Load Of Police

Bristol Rob

It was for racist language. The p word, as well as another racist connotation if you must know.

I have had a post deleted, i said that Luton fans obviously came to have a "gay time". ( happy time, in the English language I was bought up on). No P word ( whatever the P word is I haven't a clue) in my post.

I have had a post deleted, i said that Luton fans obviously came to have a "gay time". ( happy time, in the English language I was bought up on). No P word ( whatever the P word is I haven't a clue) in my post.

I didn't say you had been racist, I said I deleted your post as you had quoted the racist one (from gasjkh) and that poster has now been banned for their posts. Had no choice but to delete yours as you had quoted it.

Was outside el ricon about 2:30 when about 20 Rotherham boys walked past singing and giving it the big un if they wanted to kick off they could off but they kept on walking however I've been told bout 3:30 they came back and started on about a group of guys who weren't city related city they took it to the t

they? Ha :) lol

Was outside el ricon about 2:30 when about 20 Rotherham boys walked past singing and giving it the big un if they wanted to kick off they could off but they kept on walking however I've been told bout 3:30 they came back and started on a group of guys who weren't city and then carried on up north street, they kicked off outside the tobacco factory then outside the hen and chicken in the end they were taken by the old bill on a coach to temple meads.

Was outside el ricon about 2:30 when about 20 Rotherham boys walked past singing and giving it the big un if they wanted to kick off they could off but they kept on walking however I've been told bout 3:30 they came back and started on a group of guys who weren't city and then carried on up north street, they kicked off outside the tobacco factory then outside the hen and chicken in the end they were taken by the old bill on a coach to temple meads. Embarrassing if they wanted a scrap they should have waited till after the game.

Was outside el ricon about 2:30 when about 20 Rotherham boys walked past singing and giving it the big un if they wanted to kick off they could off but they kept on walking however I've been told bout 3:30 they came back and started on a group of guys who weren't city and then carried on up north street, they kicked off outside the tobacco factory then outside the hen and chicken in the end they were taken by the old bill on a coach to temple meads. Embarrassing if they wanted a scrap they should have waited till after the game.

Finally got it out :clap:;)

I was in El Ricon before the game.I saw these lads come down the road gobbing off but they went quiet when they saw how many were in there.3 of my friends who weren't going to the game and were just having a quiet drink with the owner got attacked by them.1 who defended himself got arrested.That was at 3.30pm.

What the hell is that all about?

I was in El Ricon before the game.I saw these lads come down the road gobbing off but they went quiet when they saw how many were in there.3 of my friends who weren't going to the game and were just having a quiet drink with the owner got attacked by them.1 who defended himself got arrested.That was at 3.30pm.

Wow. I was in before the game too, didn't know this happened. Is Dave and the place itself okay? Didn't go in after so had no idea, but you couldn't pick on a less deserving character, great value and always has 'normal' away fans in, as well as a great group of City regulars and never any fuss about the atmosphere that goes with football, even though the place is his business (not some faceless bar owner) and he has his dog there and treats it like an extension of his home. Lent him an ST a few times, wish we had today so he could have locked up and avoided it.

That just about sums up the old bill if true

Archived