IGNORED

Drop Balls

BS3_RED

I really wish our players would show some balls and contest a drop ball rather than bottle it like they did today. 

Elliot was clearly telling their player to kick it to Parish. Bottom line for me is this,  if you dont even have the passion to go for a 50-50 then **** off and leave the club as you dont have the right to wear the shirt.

rant over

Crappy steve evans thing to do when they booted it into the corner then tried to pen us in, after play had stopped for their 'injured' player. Trying to remember the nice rothram fans from promotion day 2007 who dont deserve shiestas like that

Haha, I'm sure Rotherham would love to be back in 2007, where they were heading to the basement, not in the play offs in league 1

If ever there was a time and place for a proper contested drop ball it was today. I turned up remembering the decent club that were part of our promotion party who went away with reputations enhanced but came back as one of the most cynical teams I've had the misfortune to see in a long while. Truly a team in their manager's image.

Archived