IGNORED

Enough Is Enough, Whats The Chances...

formerly known as ivan

Of the club giving refunds to those of us who have had enough of watching those overpaid useless excuses of footballers week in week out?

They get paid week in week out regardless of how passionless and gutless they perform. How about the club give us long suffering fans the option to hand back our season tickets and refund the money. Take it from the players wages.

Really am sick of it now. No fault of Cotterell obviously as he just has the misfortune of trying to clean up the mess that has been years in thr making.

Enough of this transition/5 pillars bollocks. Genuine question, do you think the club would refund any season tickets that have been badly miss sold?

Of the club giving refunds to those of us who have had enough of watching those overpaid useless excuses of footballers week in week out?

They get paid week in week out regardless of how passionless and gutless they perform. How about the club give us long suffering fans the option to hand back our season tickets and refund the money. Take it from the players wages.

Really am sick of it now. No fault of Cotterell obviously as he just has the misfortune of trying to clean up the mess that has been years in thr making.

Enough of this transition/5 pillars bollocks. Genuine question, do you think the club would refund any season tickets that have been badly miss sold?

Not a hope in hell .

Been watching since 1966 and I've had enough too.

Binned my season ticket and resigned from the fans parliament. They still send me emails and this week several more members resigned.

There's nobody on the pitch that I want to watch.

The new managerial appointment leaves me cold.

I honestly think we are going down with a whimper and I really hope I'm wrong.

It hurts but I cant be bothered. There's more important things in life.

Binned my season ticket and resigned from the fans parliament. They still send me emails and this week several more members resigned.

Agree it does hurt. Nearly 30 years of supporting city never thought I would reach the point where I just dont want to go anymore after todays shambles.

I think we could all name individuals over the years that we havent like or thought they didnt deserve to where the shirt, but this has to be the first time you have thought it about 95% of the squad.

Will write to the club asking for a refund, wont hold out much hope but either way I think I will be giving it a miss for a while.

Go the whole hog and deleat this forum from your favorites !

Agree it does hurt. Nearly 30 years of supporting city never thought I would reach the point where I just dont want to go anymore after todays shambles.

I think we could all name individuals over the years that we havent like or thought they didnt deserve to where the shirt, but this has to be the first time you have thought it about 95% of the squad.

Will write to the club asking for a refund, wont hold out much hope but either way I think I will be giving it a miss for a while.

Yes I am wounded too!

As far as this is the first time that 95% of the squad dont deserve to wear the shirt, its been said for about the last three seasons of Post GJ disasters....We can examine briefly Stewart, Hunt, Fontaine, James, Woolford, JCR, Killkenny, Nyatanga, Gerkin, and a whole sh1tload more....At least most of the current crop can point to youth being an issue...!

Feeling similar. If I didn't live within 5 min walk of AG I don't think I'd have gone today. By HT I wish I hadn't bothered.

Me and my lad were discussing on whether to go back in at half time. I think we made the right choice, went to our local, sat by the log fire, drinking some lovely cider. This is the second time this has happened this season.

Might get a season ticket for my armchair.

Archived