IGNORED

Cunningham And Shorey

Cap flinger

Shorey hit a pass inside the fullback and one to Baldock that if controlled meant he was through. That said, his touch, commitment and complete lack of pace make it a goodbye from me..As for Cunningham I'm struggling to see such a decline in a player and Greg if you don't want to be here because you think you're better than us then stop taking the money and go. You had two chances that were 20 yards over the bar, missed a sitter last week,so may not be too many takers so knuckle down get your game back and give us a glimpse of the good player we saw last year because you're letting yourself down massively!!!

Shorey is a ridiculous waste of apparent talent. He played 20+ games in the prem last season, but God know how, as he looks overweight, slow and generally poor to me. I would end his deal as soon as possible and get hungrier player in who actually want to be here.  Big disappointment as we were all expecting a quality signing, but he is bringing nothing at all. 

Shorey hit a pass inside the fullback and one to Baldock that if controlled meant he was through. That said, his touch, commitment and complete lack of pace make it a goodbye from me..As for Cunningham I'm struggling to see such a decline in a player and Greg if you don't want to be here because you think you're better than us then stop taking the money and go. You had two chances that were 20 yards over the bar, missed a sitter last week,so may not be too many takers so knuckle down get your game back and give us a glimpse of the good player we saw last year because you're letting yourself down massively!!!

Absolutely correct. Shorey isn't the answer as left midfield, but he can see a pass and rarely gets mugged.

Greg - by contrast - just seems to have. forgotten the basics. I was at Secondary School when they told me not to lean back if you're taking a shot at goal or it'll banana over. Yet GC did that twice. Once to an empty net.

Archived