IGNORED

Awful

Swindon8er

Can't think of a worse first half this season at home anyway. Wolves was poor but they aren't a bad side.

First half at home to Cardiff a few years back has to the worse of all time? 4-0 down I think.

Wolves last year ?

Frankly one of the most sh7te performances i have watched in lots and lots of years. As somebody said earlier, if that is the best the players can do for a new manager then we will be relegated.

From back to front there was not one player in a red shirt today who put up a reasonable fight against his opposite number - throughout the team we were second best.

Worse thing - it's our fault. I went in the East End today for the first time in 30'odd years and i was really impressed with the effort the guys put into making some noise, but when Roth'm conned the ref into stopping the game for an injury he (the ref) suddenly became the 'reason' for our failure. Ridiculous lads - we were sh%te and one bad decision didn't change that.

The longer we continue to accept below par performances from players who drive away from the ground in cars we'll probably never afford, the longer this rubbish will continue.

It's not the/a/next manger. It's not the board, they only appoint the last/next manager. It can only be the Players or Us!

It's not the/a/next manger. It's not the board, they only appoint the last/next manager. It can only be the Players or Us!

Yeah its probably us. I confess I was sat on my fat arse when Rotherham came forward for the second goal. Put a challange in? No thanks, I'd get my jeans dirty. I'm sorry. :sad26:

Archived