IGNORED

Tapatalk

Show Me The Money!

The mobile site is brilliant on my android. No need for stupid apps when it's good anyways.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere before, but how come when you click a thread through a mobile (S3 here) it goes to the end of the thread rather than the beginning. Its pretty annoying having to click the PREV icon or scroll right to the top of the page every time. Im I missing something obvious  :blink:

So don't echo the thoughts above unfortunately, but its still good.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere before, but how come when you click a thread through a mobile (S3 here) it goes to the end of the thread rather than the beginning. Its pretty annoying having to click the PREV icon or scroll right to the top of the page every time. Im I missing something obvious :blink:

So don't echo the thoughts above unfortunately, but its still good.

I'm really not sure, I've got a note but works brilliantly. What I find good is I can read a topic then when there is new replies it will take me back to where I last read to, not sure if that is where the issue your experiencing is coming from. The only little complaints that I would have is sort of the opposite to yours in that there isn't a option to go to the last page and view specific pages.

Thinking back now I did once experience your problem but it just went away one day.

Archived