IGNORED

Weeeeeeeeek.

Prestbury c of c

It has been a long weeeeeek hasn't it?

In short, losing, yesterday, was down to the midfield.  I think Cotterill is astute enough to have recognised this and changes will be made.

Mind you, a dominant, physical leader is desperately needed in the midfield.  I'm thinking of a Cisse type.  Hopefully someone will arrive in January.  But how to attract someone!

Midfield has been the source of many of our problems for a long while -- a driving force and character is needed -- do we have either of those ingredients -- not for a very long while now -- we had Hartley with guile -- but a real driving force....??

Not defending defence or attack but former is put under pressure and latter gets v poor service with no openings or through balls..

I left UK saturday 1pm and landed in west coast USA 11 hours later.

I turned on the phone when we landed and hit the BBC page of League 1 results (believe it or not I still automatically hit Championship - delusional or what maybe my mind wont let me move on yet....).

I saw Bristol City 1 Rotherham 2.

Couldn't help myself, forgot where I was and let out a "Oh for f**ks sake, you ****ing useless *****s!!!!"

So without trawling through all this - which is not high on my list of enjoyable things.

I ask -

1. Were Rotherham better than us? I saw Clarke said they could have been out of sight by half time?

2. Did we look any better than we have done?

3. Were there signs of improvement at the end?

Anything???

I left UK saturday 1pm and landed in west coast USA 11 hours later.

I turned on the phone when we landed and hit the BBC page of League 1 results (believe it or not I still automatically hit Championship - delusional or what maybe my mind wont let me move on yet....).

I saw Bristol City 1 Rotherham 2.

Couldn't help myself, forgot where I was and let out a "Oh for f**ks sake, you ****ing useless *****s!!!!"

So without trawling through all this - which is not high on my list of enjoyable things.

I ask -

1. Were Rotherham better than us? I saw Clarke said they could have been out of sight by half time?

2. Did we look any better than we have done?

3. Were there signs of improvement at the end?

Anything???

1. First half we were shocking, could of easily been 0-3 at HT.

2. Second half was much better, players showed some fight & spirit and if Cunningham had shown a modicum of composure he could have scored twice before Reid's effort.

3. Yes, Burns got 12 minutes and again showed a lot of promise.

Archived