IGNORED

Fontaine

alexukhc

He's not made the match day squad at Yeovil for a few games now, due to them having more loan players than they can play, I think.

Already been confirmed by SC that like Kilkenny, his contract will be paid up in January.

how that fits in with the 5 pillars i'll never know

Pretty sure I read that somewhere last week, if not then apologies, I'm cracking up.

As for where it doesn't fit with the "five pillars", of course it does.

If we offered him less money to leave than the total we owe him for the rest of his contract that makes complete financial sense.

What do you think will happen otherwise? He'll come back to us and play again in January?

Pretty sure I read that somewhere last week, if not then apologies, I'm cracking up.

As for where it doesn't fit with the "five pillars", of course it does.

If we offered him less money to leave than the total we owe him for the rest of his contract that makes complete financial sense.

What do you think will happen otherwise? He'll come back to us and play again in January?

yes, of course. professional player on a contract. the coaching staff should get them fit, in form and ready to go. its their job. i cant just pay off members at my team at work if i cant be bothered to help them improve.

Archived